Trying to lose weight for ME!!!!!

Options
Just started this weight loss journey and could really use the support from others going through the same weight loss journey as me

Replies

• CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    How much to loose? 80 here....
  • MrsCunningham0612
    Options
    I am also on a weight loss journey. I have tried many things but failed and failed again. I had a rude awakening the other day when I tried on a part of my wedding dress and it didn't fit. Like you I am doing this for me first. I need to get healthier for when we decide to have children. Have you tried other things?
  • juice0904
    juice0904 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Yes I tried so many times to get on a workout schedule also changed my eating habits a few times as well and I also fall off. I work a super stressful job and have two rambunctious lil boys so most times I lost focused catering to everyone else and not myself. A friend of mine post a picture of us on Facebook and I almost died like 8 times looking at the girl in the picture. That's been my motivation so far. I keep that picture in eyes view whenever I feel like saying skip this I need a hamburger or something. If you Need any additional encouragement don't hesitate to reach out
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Good motivation to have! Just think of the day when a better you is in that picture! :)

MFP always gives new people 1200 calories. It would be wise to look up TDEE so you know the actual calorie amount you need.

Kickboxing seems like a great way to destress while working out. Seems like meal prepping would help keep you accountable and also hopefully give some free time