Flexible Dieters Discussion!

Options
Hey guys, if you're a flexible dieter I'd love to talk about some of your methods, and why flexible dieting is the preferred diet option for you!

Replies

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Whatsup bro, anything specific you need to talk about? :)

Flexible dieting is preferred for me simply because I like the freedom of eating what I want, when I want.. I don't believe in forcing myself to eat foods I don't fully enjoy, at set times... I would much rather have variety in my lifestyle :) and since gym/bodybuilding a lifestyle I'm going to be at for good, why should I need to follow unnecessary dieting methods?? :open_mouth:
  • SamMarriottPT
    SamMarriottPT Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Snow3y wrote: »
    Whatsup bro, anything specific you need to talk about? :)

Flexible dieting is preferred for me simply because I like the freedom of eating what I want, when I want.. I don't believe in forcing myself to eat foods I don't fully enjoy, at set times... I would much rather have variety in my lifestyle :) and since gym/bodybuilding a lifestyle I'm going to be at for good, why should I need to follow unnecessary dieting methods?? :open_mouth:

Hey man that's great to hear! I agree with you completely, since I've been flexible dieting I've now stopped craving foods, I very rarely don't track anything that I eat. I look forward to every single meal that I have. Physically, I'm in the best shape I've ever been in and mentally I'm strong because there's no negative thoughts on food anymore!

Plus, I love having Oreos guilt free
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    what the heck is "flexible dieting" and is this spam?
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm your man. I eat whatever I want, but I control my portions, and stay within certain macro limits. Hit me up with any questions.
  • jswigart
    jswigart Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat anything I want. I just carefully weigh everything and keep the total calories consumed less than calories burned. It's just that simple!