Maintaining after gastric bypass

Options
I was just wondering if there's anybody who's had gastric bypass who are at maintenance. I'm really struggling with it and would love to talk to someone else who is doing it. Thank you.

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    *mememememe

I fluctuate five pounds up and down, and I eat about 1650 calories at maintenance.
  • LilyJoyData
    LilyJoyData Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I began my gastric by-pass journey just over 5 years ago, had my Surgery the first week of October 2009. I too am struggling now. Life has changed dramatically for me and learning how to get my eating and exercise regime to fit my new lifestyle has been a challenge. I would love to have a MyFitnessPal who knows 'the journey' that we've been through - please let me know if you'd like to keep in touch. Thanks.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    *mememememe

I fluctuate five pounds up and down, and I eat about 1650 calories at maintenance.
    lrjoy wrote: »
    Hi, I began my gastric by-pass journey just over 5 years ago, had my Surgery the first week of October 2009. I too am struggling now. Life has changed dramatically for me and learning how to get my eating and exercise regime to fit my new lifestyle has been a challenge. I would love to have a MyFitnessPal who knows 'the journey' that we've been through - please let me know if you'd like to keep in touch. Thanks.

I've sent you both friend requests. I would really really like to keep in touch. I hope you both do too. :smiley: