Overwhelmed!

Options
Hi! I've been using my fitness pal for a while now but just learned of the wonderful forums and groups on here! I'm 34 and 4 years ago started a journey to get healthy and change my life. Since then I've lost 200 lbs all on my own! I would like to lose about another 50 to be to my "ideal weight" don't get me wrong I am very proud of myself and have loved this journey I have gone done but I am slowly staring to see that losing the weight might night have been the hardest part. I am really struggling at keeping it off. I've thought my whole life if I were "skinny" I would be happy and I am slowly seeing that is not the case and I'm not going to lie it's scary.
I know I am not telling you don't know I guess I am just thinking out loud. I don't really have anyone to go to with this that truly understands so I was thrilled when I found you all! I could go on and on but I guess I will see if anyone reads these first lol

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    200 lbs! You, lady, are a rock star! Let's crush the last 50 lbs! Fell free to add me.
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you should be very proud of the work you have done. Keep on keeping on!!
  • xickel
    xickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've lost and regained 100lbs several times in my adult life, so I know that maintaining can be the hardest part. You're doing the right thing by being here -- keep logging and tracking. You've got this! Congrats on the incredible weight loss!!!
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    xickel wrote: »
    I've lost and regained 100lbs several times in my adult life, so I know that maintaining can be the hardest part. You're doing the right thing by being here -- keep logging and tracking. You've got this! Congrats on the incredible weight loss!!!
    If I can offer some advice, to avoid the up and down, just stay on the diet plan forever. I know the torture of going back on a diet over and over.

• babybears4
    babybears4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! One of my biggest fears is going backwards after All I have put into it. So glad to hear this is a "normal" feeling.
  • babybears4
    babybears4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words! Need a cheer/ support group! And it looks like I may have found just the place