Workout playlist

Options
What songs are a must have?

Replies

• HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    (For cardio) I loooove Animal by Neon Trees; Electric Feel by MGMT; Hey Ya, Outkast; Bros, Wolf Alice; Stolen Dance, Milky Chance; The Kill, 30 Seconds to Mars; I Bet That You Look Good on the Dance Floor, Arctic Monkeys...

There are actually a lot of great uptempo alt rock songs for bustin your booty... I also have a lot of Hall and Oates, Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan... whatever has a good steady beat, I can dig.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    It seriously depends on your genre of preference.
  • cmwolfe112
    cmwolfe112 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    https://open.spotify.com/user/1222873467/playlist/1Ky2aLlZdQo3ZOGUVEKOl3

This is my Spotify playlist I use. A lot of alternative rock/pop punk music but I have some popular hits in there too!
  • tracefan
    tracefan Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm a country music lover.. HOWEVER.. I cannot run to Country music.. so for me.. it's back to Studio 54 and Freestyle dance music. so funny. Hey it gets me moving.
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The old "Jock Rock" cd's from the 90's. But I associate that with team warmups for basketball and volleyball, so that may be why. :)

And Sweet Home Alabama. Must always start with that!
  • Sldghmmr21
    Sldghmmr21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I say try the Rock My Run app. Guaranteed to find something you love.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    If you have amazon prime, their music app for is nice. It has a Playlist feature and you can pick from genres or by purpose such as working out or focus/studying.