300 pounds

Options
im currently 298lbs. looking to lose 20 pounds in about 4 months. would like some support from people my size, and faithful active members.

im already athletic and can help by providing help on how i lost 50 pounds. these next 20 will be tough and trying to build a good support system. you can look at my pics snd tell ive been working. but i would like more active friends.

Replies

• TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I'm an active user, albeit relatively new (a little over a month into it). I've lost 14lbs in that time and have aprox. 118 to go. I see this as a life style and am in it for the long haul. I am really motivated and like to cheer on like minded people. Congrats on your loss!
  • iamheiamking
    iamheiamking Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks. i added u. diets are different for people our size. because im not eating 1300 calories a day. im eating 4000 and i have to try and eat healthy. the cookie cutter diets and google info are for 100 pound women and 200 pound men. i fall outside that category. so thanks for the reply
  • gothicravenangel29
    Options
    Add me if you like. I myself have to lose 100 pounds. I'm very active on here.
  • TONYinPHX
    TONYinPHX Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job losing 50 so far!!! I hope I can catch up to you. Today is my first day and I'm 6'3 385...goal is 240ish. So you keep doing a good job and don't look back
  • iamheiamking
    Options
    Add me if you like. I myself have to lose 100 pounds. I'm very active on here.

awesome. ill be here. when you hear 100 pounds, it sounds hard but just break it down onto smaller goals and say 5 pounds, 10 pounds. ill be here to help.
  • iamheiamking
    Options
    lakertone wrote: »
    Good job losing 50 so far!!! I hope I can catch up to you. Today is my first day and I'm 6'3 385...goal is 240ish. So you keep doing a good job and don't look back

thats me too! around 260 actually. I dont think the number is as important but I want a little less stress on my knees and they care about the number.lol.

thats awesome! ive been there so i know all about the emotional ups and downs. and ive made it.

cant wait to see your progress
  • Gettingmysexyback2016
    Options
    Can add me if you like :) I've got around 70 lb to loose...
  • KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends with similar goals as mine. I have about 120 lbs to lose. Currently I'm going slow because I'm pregnant (with the ok to lose weight while still pregnant).
  • LKMHardway
    LKMHardway Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly active member(except around the holidays, I feel so guilty tracking calories at that time), also in the same size range(well in weight, not sure about height). I'm 5'3, my start weight was 274 and i'm currently 248, I'm also looking to lose 100+, but right now just sticking to getting under 200 pounds. I'd love to have someone to talk to that's also active on here, and to hopefully motivate, give each other tips, or even just too talk about weather! Feel free to message me if you'd like, also i'm sending everyone here a friend request. A big congratulation on your weight loss so far! :smiley:
  • Dereklikesmetal
    Dereklikesmetal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to lose around 50 pounds, you seem like someone who has the commitment and willpower needed for this type of stuff. I'm just starting out and would love to have you on my friends list as someone to look up to, add me.
  • mybaby72432
    mybaby72432 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am happy for your success. I would love to be friends, I'm completely new...well it's been 45 months. I am committed this time! I'm just getting ready to order a Garmin Vivofit 2, after a bunch of research. Lol I'm hoping that will help some. I was faithfully using and losing with Samsung's S health app, then I was wanting a activity tracker and found out the gear and app won't share information with any other apps. I use a Higi machine and app for weight and blood pressure, and wanted to connect but no dice. So here I am ;)<3 oh I'm 299 now, I was 337. My highest was 45 months ago at 369. I do have a bad back and its hard to walk or stand very long, so weight loss is nessary for surgery doctor says I have to be under 250 lbs.
  • adiva
    adiva Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. Looking to loss 20lbs in the next three months.