☺️ super motivated and happy to give and get support

Options
im not sure how everyone else is doing their diets but I've been doing a macro diet and it was hard at first but it works so great! Over the past year with maybe different diets and workouts I've lost 30 lbs and now doing this I've learned this is the best possible way to lose weight and it works amazing for both men and women!

Replies

• 19Remco80
    19Remco80 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good for you! marco's are in the beginning not very important. Most important is to stay under your daily calories and you will lose weight. At some point, wou will notice that the eating less calories won't give you the same progress. Than it's handy to start looking at your macro's. Good Job! and hold on!
  • lauralemay84
    lauralemay84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm doing macro dieting too! I've almost lost 20 lbs so far and I love it!
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm starting out as a newbie macro going to add you as friend
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-)
  • sarah3838ses
    sarah3838ses Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've only lost a small amount of weight with this so far but it's been hard for me to lose weight before. I've been plateauing. Again since this diet I've lost some and I watch my calories but not as much as the macros. It's great because you can still have everything you want but just in moderation. I add everything I eat into this app and it just makes me want to reach my diet goals and somehow even motivates me to get to the gym because the progress im seeing is amazing.
  • sarah3838ses
    sarah3838ses Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've also found new ways to stay under the macros and still be able to indulge and eat all day. I've been buying super healthy food and this morning I wanted pancakes and I ate almound flour pancakes for the first time. They're not bad at all! Also if you guys love icecream try artic zero. You can literally eat the whole container and depending on the flavor it should be less than 30 carbs, no fats and about 12 proteins. So yummy!