60lbs to loose, anyone else in the same boat?

Options
beckskies
beckskies Posts: 7 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
hey! My names Becky and I didn't plan to.. but I have gotten up to 240lbs. I'm not proud but I'm making a change! I do t25 work outs and I am also on the Eliptical often ☺️
Hoping to connect with more people that have a similar goal/situation as mine or even anyone who is motivated/ excited about their journey!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Well even though you're Canadian I'll still wish you good luck. I dropped 30 lbs, put 12 back on, looking to drop another 30 or so (so I guess 60 total :smile: ) Feel free to add but be diligent and strict with your tracking calories and activities. Good luck to you!
  • thekingsmom10
    thekingsmom10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started MFP at 220 current 208 goal 170 please add
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm around 210 (afraid to hop on the scale, honestly) and my goal is to get to 140-150, so I'm right with you :smile: Definitely looking to connect with people - I need others to help keep me in check (and I'll help you too, promise!).
  • beckskies
    Options
    Added all 3 of you!
  • breaze0217
    breaze0217 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70 pounds or so. Always looking for more friends!
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yep, I didn't mean to get here either, but I have another 65 lbs to lose (already down 10). Started at 215, hoping to get to 140.

Good luck on this journey!
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    I'm around 210 (afraid to hop on the scale, honestly) and my goal is to get to 140-150, so I'm right with you :smile: Definitely looking to connect with people - I need others to help keep me in check (and I'll help you too, promise!).

You have almost the same stats as me! :)
  • gothicravenangel29
    Options
    Hi. I have to lose 100+ pounds myself. I'm pretty active on here. Let's support each other and get this weight off
  • beckskies
    Options
    smiles4jo wrote: »
    Yep, I didn't mean to get here either, but I have another 65 lbs to lose (already down 10). Started at 215, hoping to get to 140.

Good luck on this journey!

My first goal is 180lbs and from there I might want to go down a little more but baby steps haha got to get there first
  • beckskies
    Options
    breaze0217 wrote: »
    I'm looking to lose 70 pounds or so. Always looking for more friends!

Added you!!
  • davoiscool
    davoiscool Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sounds about right!
  • beckskies
    Options
    Hi. I have to lose 100+ pounds myself. I'm pretty active on here. Let's support each other and get this weight off

Sent you a request!
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Add me fellow Canadian ;) I have more than 60 to lose, a long way to go! My goal weight is 150.