Goal Clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Well, the whole reason I started mfp was because 8 out of ten of the pairs of jeans I own no longer wanted to button. Lol. I still have those, do they count? Only one size down.
  • katkiv22
    katkiv22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes I do! My current goal clothes are my short shorts from before the baby weight :) I can fit in them but they look like I should be wearing capris lol. Goal 1- look good in the shorts. My ultimate goal is fitting into my LBD again. I love that thing, but it is way not going to fit at the moment. Soon enough though!
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I never weighed myself for years so I didn't know what my goal weight should be when I joined MFP, as I had no idea of what I weighed when I was at my ideal size. But I knew I wanted to be able to fit comfortably back into a favourite pair of jeans. They were only one size down (in fact I was still wearing the same size in other brands of clothing), but the fabric is a particularly unforgiving non-stretch moleskin.

My educated guess at goal weight has turned out to be not too far off the mark - after losing 25lbs I could fit into them but they're still a bit too snug so I think I need another 5-7lbs.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My goal is to wear this one specific dress to a family gathering at Christmas this year. It's little and black with gold lace all over it, nominally a UK size 10 but it was always a bit tight as it's a very slim fit. This year I'm going to fit into it comfortably for the first time ever!
  • StencilChild
    StencilChild Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I got out of the Army, I was wearing a size 34. As the pounds kept coming, I just stashed all my old jeans in the closet, somewhere out of sight. When a size 38 was starting to get tight...realized it was time to do something. Back down to where a 36 fits perfectly, and some pants require a belt...I pulled out a pair of jeans from the old closet, and keeping them out in the open lol. I will get back into them dammit!
  • Vanyahiril
    Vanyahiril Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The skirt I bought while on my honeymoon! I can zip it! Almost there!
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    So, I tried this dress on last night just to see how far I have to get to actually wear this dress...It was laughable lol I could get it over my head, but there was no way that I could pull it down. Back to the closet it goes and I'll keep trying...

11 pounds down, 64 to go!
  • laurablah94
    laurablah94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. I have this coat, this wonderful embroidered blue coat I bought (read: begged my parents for 6 months to give it to me for Christmas) a few years ago when I was 15. It's two sizes smaller than I am right now but I will fit in it again! It's just too beautiful, I refuse to let it go :smiley: Thankfully it's still in style, pretty sure it's an evergreen, that little treasure.
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans from high school I'd love to fit in again. I don't know if I ever will as my hips have expanded dramatically after having kids... Here's to hoping though!
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    ama3387 wrote: »
    I have a pair of jeans from high school I'd love to fit in again. I don't know if I ever will as my hips have expanded dramatically after having kids... Here's to hoping though!

In addition to the dress, I also kept my skinny jeans from the last time I was thin in university. I look at them now and wonder how I ever fit into them, but I'm looking forward to trying! Let's hope that time has been kind to my hips as well! lol