Replies

• RachaelB11
    RachaelB11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Always welcoming friends!!
  • foley_d
    foley_d Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pretty new to this, but going strong! Feel free to add me if you're looking to motivate each other on our goals! (weight loss for me)
  • tawnybird11
    tawnybird11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• tawnybird11
    tawnybird11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I've tried tlose weight. I'm looking for some "ifit" friends
    That I can compete with. Leave me a message!
  • CatheMcG831
    CatheMcG831 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this journey- so I'm all for the support! Feel free to add me- we can help each other!!
  • CatheMcG831
    CatheMcG831 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Amy,32.I am a mother to four wonderful children, I have a great boyfriend. I am looking to lose weight so that I can be healthier for myself & my kids. I hope to get married some time within the next year or two. I weigh 280 right now and I'm 5'4. & I have a heart of gold. I am looking for friends that can help me through this. I didn't realize that losing weight was this hard, but I feel like with this new app that I can do it, My goal weight is 165. Will you guys please wish me luck!!

You can do this! Think of your kiddos and how proud they are of you for taking this journey!!!
    <3 Cat
  • nikkiheat777
    nikkiheat777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello people! not exactly new here, but I'm starting again. Before I've been on and off with diets and fitness pal and my weight just kept getting higher. Now, I'm starting again and looking for new motivational friends so that I don't fail again. I'm gonna try logging in everyday, today I start with Dukan diet, although it's pretty much unhealthy, I still think that kind of obesity even unhealthier than the diet is. And I have some problems with just eating less when I'm not on some kind of a diet. So for me it's rigor and totally restrictive diet with clear rules or nothing and binge eating like I've never seen food before...
    So add me and help me with my journey! :smiley:
    See, how I haven't waited till monday to start, it' good! :wink:
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'd love to have more friends.
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    We're here because we need to be supported and to in turn support one another! Add me if that's what you're looking for. I have 20 lbs down and 40 lbs to go.
  • aNewIzzy
    aNewIzzy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not exactly new to MFP but new to participating in the community! After one year fumbling around for myself I'm looking for pals :)
    90lbs/41kg down, some... 40lbs/20kg more to go I guess. Baby steps!
  • beckygammon
    beckygammon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • diesel073
    diesel073 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm In! All are welcome to add as well!
  • LeslieGetsFit1982
    Options
    Always looking for like-minded, motivated friends! Add me if you wish!
  • jimbopolo
    jimbopolo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel Free :)
  • JourneyMan1976
    JourneyMan1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    New here, would love to have a friend and get motivated!
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, just looking for more friends to share our story and support :) Add me if you fancy
  • mm3212
    mm3212 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add away!! I log daily and always comment and encourage my friends.
  • JRMJr79
    JRMJr79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me
  • bongocats
    bongocats Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Looking for some more friends so that we can encourage and cheer on each other! I'm 37 and a mom of one.