Need to Lose 100 Pounds!

Options
Hello everyone! I need to lose 100 pounds... I was given a 3 month goal by my doctor 2 months ago to lose 15 pounds by my next visit on July 12th. I have lost 7 pounds so far and have been hit and miss on watching my calorie intake and exercising. Even though I have been using MyFitnessPal for about 5 weeks, I realized that I need the support of those who are also losing weight.

Replies

• k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    When I set out I needed to lose 101 pounds. I know exactly how impossible it may seem. It is possible! Welcome and friend me if you would like.
  • stephsue16
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate it! How are you doing on your calorie counting? Any tips?
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I understand completely. I am trying to lose over 100 as well....We are all here if you need the support. You can add me if you want :)

Take care
  • veggie_1200
    Options
    I'm new to this as well! Feel free to add me, I think we can motivate each other!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am on a weight loss journey too. 94 pounds down and 94 to go!! You can do this!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • AandJsMommy
    AandJsMommy Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi, I have 188 pounds to lose. I am just taking it one day at a time and one step at a time. That is the only thing we can do. Make sure you drink your water. It does help. Feel free to add me if you want to.
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    In the past I lost over 125 lbs, am back to lose after I had a baby 3 years ago. Feel free to add me. I agree that it can feel daunting. But I set mini goals of 5 lbs. 5 lbs at a time. You can do it. Feel free to add me. Welcome
  • canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have about 100 lbs to lose too!! This site is amazing for support!

Feel free to add me
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    welcome i have lots more to lose and add me , this is a amazing site and u will be happy
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose as well, I'll add you!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT place--friend me for some more support!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I too have about 100 lbs to lose! I lost 36 and I've gained a few back! But I've started again. We CAN and WILL do this! stay strong!!!

p.s....when you're about to eat something ask this::

"Am I eating to live, or am I living to eat" Don't eat more than you have to, and don't waste calories on things that aren't going to provide energy. Are eating those tasty foods going to taste better than losing weight??
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have faith in you - you can do it! The support on here really does help, and gives us lots of ideas to carry on. Friend me if you like, I would be happy to walk beside you in this journey!
  • dee412
    dee412 Posts: 3
    Options
    Also new to this site. If you haven't tried it, use smaller plates (dishes) to assist with portion control.
  • heavenboundkim92
    Options
    A friend on myfitnesspal shared her program with me ~ she divides her calories up into 4 and that is what she tries to use for each meal and breaks up the 4th part for her snacks and tries to snack on things that are 100 calories or less... ;) Works for her; she's lost over 30 lbs... I'm still trying ~ faithfulness to the program and exercise is working for me so far. 20 some days in now! ~woohoo~

And lots of water! :)