It sure is lonely here without any friends!

Hi! I've been using myfitnesspal on and off for a couple years. This is the first time I am religiously inputting my food intake though. I'd like to have some friends on here for encouragement. Especially on days like these when I feel bloated and like my healthy eating and exercise has been for nothing.

I am a single mom of a 7-year-old boy and I have limited time for the gym. So sometimes I have to choose between relaxing time and gym time. I need someone to tell me to keep going! I'd like to know about your situations so we can motivate each other! So come say hi :smile:

Replies

• jesse1952
    jesse1952 Posts: 68 Member
    Hi Stephshea, feel free to add me.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • andreaokeefe
    andreaokeefe Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • amygdaletsis
    amygdaletsis Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, I hear ya! I have an 8 yr old boy and a 4 yr old girl, workout time is when you can get it in :) feel free to add me! 32 year old mama here :)
    Amy
  • orlando_b
    orlando_b Posts: 9 Member
    Anyone can add me. I'm 60 lbs over and working my way down.
  • doonied
    doonied Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me also...I just turned 40 and I really need to lose and tone muscle before my metabolism takes a plunge for the worst...
    Been here for about a year but only just started getting really serious...would live any friends for encouragement
  • vicyoung71
    vicyoung71 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Steph! Touch base anytime you need!
  • gdghb
    gdghb Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I sure feel the same way
  • gdghb
    gdghb Posts: 7 Member
    doonied wrote: »
    Feel free to add me also...I just turned 40 and I really need to lose and tone muscle before my metabolism takes a plunge for the worst...
    Been here for about a year but only just started getting really serious...would live any friends for encouragement

I need help
  • thefithairista
    thefithairista Posts: 25 Member
    Welcome :) Feel free to add me <3
  • eudelvero
    eudelvero Posts: 4 Member
    Stephshea wrote: »
    Hi! I've been using myfitnesspal on and off for a couple years. This is the first time I am religiously inputting my food intake though. I'd like to have some friends on here for encouragement. Especially on days like these when I feel bloated and like my healthy eating and exercise has been for nothing.

I am a single mom of a 7-year-old boy and I have limited time for the gym. So sometimes I have to choose between relaxing time and gym time. I need someone to tell me to keep going! I'd like to know about your situations so we can motivate each other! So come say hi :smile:

• eudelvero
    Hi Stephshea feel free to add me anytime. I need the motivation as sometimes I am too busy to exercise. I know I can make the time if I really want to but sometimes I am not motivated.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    aw feel free to add me.
    i am online daily. :)
  • eudelvero
    doonied wrote: »

• eudelvero
    Add me....I also would welcome the encouragement
  • adiva
    adiva Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    I have two boys age 8.5 and 12.5.

It's hard for me to fit in workouts as well. But, I have a recurring back issue, so I need to get on it And get strong.

I'll PM you. ;)