looking for friends over 40

Options

Replies

• Inspiredtwentytwelve
    Options
    42 (there seems to be a lot of us!) so hoping that means I'll discover what the meaning of life really is?? Happy to be added and add - needs some buddy motivation :) 100% committed to getting mentally and physically fitter!
  • ivana_split
    ivana_split Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi! i am soon to be 45 and seriously need to start working out and eat properly....need to loose about 30 lbs...
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    47 and in the same boat. I need friends that understand the frustration of slow weight loss. I watch my friends drop two pounds a week while mine stays.. Eating less than they do.. Plz add me as well the struggle is real but not impossible..
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me , I am 52.... Know what ur going to say, but I am lol
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    43 and sassy. I'm looking for motivation too. Add away!
  • mmanchester68
    mmanchester68 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    47 and just getting started. workout at home due to lack of gym nearby and getting into the food logging here. Willing to add anyone for motivation and support!
  • RickTheRunner
    RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Me too! Please add!
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 45. Add me!
  • hakamruth
    hakamruth Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am 43. Add me.
  • One4BriteIz
    One4BriteIz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hola! Ok, I'm 48 and fighting in the Battle of the Bulge. The Back 40 is found on my frame and I'm only 5'2.5"! So pls add me, encourage me, just don't feed me!
    Jo <3
  • vturnor
    vturnor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Coming back to this after almost a year. 48.Goal is to lose 16 pounds I've regained after losing almost 50 a few years back. Please add me
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome. I have lost 115lbs so far. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you
  • mountain01
    mountain01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me.... 41 and struggling through this life change
  • johnskinn
    johnskinn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 45 in a week been working out over a year with my fitness pal lost 16 iIbs so far want to lose 25 more looking to help others and gain motivation
  • moranjmmj
    moranjmmj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    48 and just started my journey back to healthy. Add me, let's do this together!
  • MePlus20
    MePlus20 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's. Feel free to add me. Anyone else here is free to add me as well. I agree, things change after that age and my method of weight loss/control has had to be adjusted. I'm still figuring it out.
  • CantonRC
    CantonRC Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and have lost 15 of the 30 I need to loose. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    44 here -- add me.
  • wendylynne917
    wendylynne917 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me! Needing new friends too!
  • aanelson72
    aanelson72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    43, knocking on 44 and need some motivation to get moving. 59 pounds to lose. I'm also on FitBit. //www.fitbit.com/user/2S8VSB