Please help everyday

Please I need motivation someone to text me everyday faithfully I am doing okay so far I'm ready to get my vessel going before health problems take over I need help loosing weight my goal is 70 lbs but can go for 50 help

Replies

• lizadaze
    lizadaze Posts: 118 Member
    Consider joining a discussion group in the community to help keep you motivated and on track every day. I am the leader of a group called: Lean on Me: 12 Week Fitness Goal Achievers. I will send you an invite to the group. Check it out and see if you'd like to be a member.
  • gdghb
    gdghb Posts: 7 Member
    Yes I jus looked at it I most Definitely in thank you so much for the invite I'm still learning how to use this app yes I'm ready to lean on you liza lol thank you
  • lizadaze
    lizadaze Posts: 118 Member
    @gdghb You're welcome! So glad to have you in the group. Just jump into the discussions wherever you like. You'll find support from us DAILY if you want it. I am here and using MFP is definitely helping me keep focused on my goals and progress. You'll get used to the app. I've been using it for several years on and off, but still find it can be a bit challenging to navigate at times.

Good luck and see you soon!