I'm A Hot Mess

Options
2»

Replies

• Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I finally lost that weight. I've been logging ever since. I can relate to the feeling of addiction. I definitely have self control I didn't used to have, which has been my greatest NSV!
  • Linzella
    Linzella Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lovee_Dove7 it's good to know that things will get easier in time :)
  • Jaimie73
    Jaimie73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Should try adding some Ro-tel in the Mac and Cheese. It makes it awesome. Keep in the right track and good luck in your journey.
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • Linzella
    Options
    Jaimie73 I'll have to give that a try :) Thanks for the positive words of encouragement.
  • Linzella
    Options
    battyg1313 I sent you a friend request. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You can make a lighter cheese sauce using yoghurt on top rather than mixed through, stronger cheese also means you are satisfied with less. Perhaps half spinach and half macaroni with a yoghurt/ parmesan topping? Be strict with yoursefl but not too much denial- you have clearly succeeded before you CAN do it again :)
  • Linzella
    Options
    tryasimighty those are some good ideas! Maybe I could try brocoli instead of spinach?
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    also with broccoli (and or cauliflower) whizz it in food processor and bake 10-15 mins with a little oil/ seasonings- top with parmesan!
  • Linzella
    Options
    Mmmmm sounds awesome. Thanks again!
  • Hellopresley
    Hellopresley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'd love to be friends on here, but, I can't figure out how to request you lol
  • Linzella
    Options
    HelloPresley I'd love to be friends. I'll send you a request.