My Fitness Pal Premium

Options
I'm thinking about upgrading to mfp premium and was wondering how you like it? What's so much better about it! Pros and cons!

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I've done it for a month only
  • aprilmariemedley
    aprilmariemedley Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    I've done it for a month only
    How do u like it? What's the differences?
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I upgraded a few weeks back and honestly, not really sure what the differences are now! I remember seeing a lot of "upgrade to premium to enjoy this feature" stuff before I upgraded, but now I'm not sure where I'm really benefiting. I guess more stats? But now that I'm on the "greener side of the grass" haha, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'll keep with it, because I feel like if I downgrade I'll suddenly notice what I don't have.
  • aprilmariemedley
    aprilmariemedley Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I upgraded a few weeks back and honestly, not really sure what the differences are now! I remember seeing a lot of "upgrade to premium to enjoy this feature" stuff before I upgraded, but now I'm not sure where I'm really benefiting. I guess more stats? But now that I'm on the "greener side of the grass" haha, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'll keep with it, because I feel like if I downgrade I'll suddenly notice what I don't have.
    Thanks for letting me know!!!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I've had it since it came out and don't find that I'm using much, if any features that are included with it. I don't really care about the ad block feature since there are apps out there that will do the same thing for free.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You can decide whether to add exercise ccalories or turn them off. You can have different calorie goals each day, you can choose your macros in grams if I remember correctly. There's more data. I had for a month but didn't renew it. I liked it but i don't really need it.