Cize, Hip Hop Abs, Rockin Body Dance

Options
I'm looking to add a new workout to my life. I need something fun, yet slow to start off with as I am very out of shape..
So Cize is 70 bucks and I just watched a video clip and the moves are super fast.. Does anyone have this and is there different speed settings for beginner?

Rockin Body Dance is also another dance workout.. On sale for 19.99

Hip Hop Abs is 19.99

Which one is best to start out with. I can also order more later on, just need to know which one is best to start with for someone out of shape.

Replies

• MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Look at your library to see if you can borrow them, see if you like them enough to buy,
    so you're not wasting money. My county library system is accessible online, I can search
    the catalog, place reserves, etc.
    Or maybe try a resale site (ebay, amazon, offerup, letgo, craigslist).
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to dance but I started Cize 3 days ago and I love it. Shaun t teaches it in a way you can follow along
  • melissavangulck287
    Options
    I have only done Cize, but loved it! Shaun T does it in a way that makes it easy to follow. Although it is quite fast by the end. He takes you through the moves step by step at a slower pace before bumping it up to tempo, and then adds on the moves 1 by 1 in the same way so you slowly build up the routine.
  • KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm doing CIZE at the moment and loving it. I am NOT a dancer in any way - but as others have said Shaun T breaks down the moves and teaches them at a slower pace. It takes practise but each time you do the routine you get better. I find the time flies by and I often want to do the routine again when I've finished.
  • BrittanyWaitersNevitt
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs is a great place to start! It's a slightly easier, more ab-centric version of Cize. And the fact that it's cheap it's nice! Then I'd graduate to Cize. But kind other people said, Cize is totally doable even if you're not good at dancing. Haven't done Rockin Body before though.