Problems with recipe entries

Options
scolaris
scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
Anyone else experiencing trouble here? It has worked like a charm for me in the past but today it won't divide the total calories into the number of servings I selected.

Replies

• Bebe_Co
    Bebe_Co Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm having the same issue...is it working now for you
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Careful when you add cloves of garlic to a recipe. Had a couple of recipes that gave unexpectedly high calorie and carb counts. Turned out that the tracker thought that my "4 cloves garlic, raw" added 1875 calories! Guess I should leave out the garlic, unless the vampires get really bad! (My kids were cracking up!)
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's really wonky right now!
  • megabor46
    megabor46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I try to paste a recipe, but keep getting an old recipe I've already imported. Tried copy/paste as well as tying in the information. Anyone else having this problem?
  • anjajacobs10
    anjajacobs10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was having issues a few days ago with the recipe feature. It would calculate my recipe and show a reasonable calorie count per serving then as soon as I saved it it changed to 4000 calories per serving which is outrageous! It seems to have fixed itself now. I have also noticed garlic coming up at a really high calorie count. I just searched for an alternate ingredient and found a different entry for garlic that was more accurate. Not real sure what's going on with that.
  • megbugs
    megbugs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    Careful when you add cloves of garlic to a recipe. Had a couple of recipes that gave unexpectedly high calorie and carb counts. Turned out that the tracker thought that my "4 cloves garlic, raw" added 1875 calories! Guess I should leave out the garlic, unless the vampires get really bad! (My kids were cracking up!)

Ha that's happened to me a few times! Garlic cloves & also lemon juice turn up being like 1800 calories for some reason!!