Replies

• angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    tj maxx, marshalls, target.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and occasionally I will find something at Ross. I like Old Navy too and they have great sales. For tops I'm all over the place. I'm a fan of Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Styles for Less, LookHuman.com. I love the tanks with the sayings on them.
  • elaineamj
    elaineamj Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm with the thrift store crowd :)

That said, years ago I picked up a pair of pants from Victoria Secret on clearance for $10. LOVE them - but have never found them again. When I was finally prepared to dish out $40-50, I could not find the same style.
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Academy Sports+Outdoor. They have all your major brands, but I prefer their bcg brand. It's a generic brand to NIKE and Under Armour at 3\4 the cost.
    I had sadly spent $50 on one pair of Under Armour tights. Then bought a bcg brand paying only $20. Same size and style. Lose a few pounds and the Under Armour tights won't even stay on, but the bcg brand still does and is just as stylish.
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Academy, Old Navy, JCPenney when they have a sale.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love fabletics and Victoria's Secret workout clothes (especially the pants). I'll do tanks from old navy...they're cheap so I won't feel bad about having to buy more when I go down a size.
  • katy_2810
    katy_2810 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In the UK there is a super cheap shop called Sports Direct...not sure if shipping to US would cost a lot but worth a look! There is ALWAYS a sale :)
  • mollybethtaylor
    mollybethtaylor Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    katy_2810 wrote: »
    In the UK there is a super cheap shop called Sports Direct...not sure if shipping to US would cost a lot but worth a look! There is ALWAYS a sale :)

We have sports direct in Australia too and there is always so much on sale! :)
  • katy_2810
    katy_2810 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Ooooh where in Australia you from? I want to travel there next year :)
  • mollybethtaylor
    mollybethtaylor Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Ooooh where in Australia you from? I want to travel there next year :)

Im from Victoria :) Where are you from?