MyFitnessPal Community

Options
Hi MFP,

I am just wanting to know what beverages do you drink.

Replies

• mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    coffee and coconut water.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Coffee, Water, and Almond milk with my Gluten free Cheerios.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Milk, water, coffee, tea, cocoa. Eat-drink smoothies.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Water (usually with some Crystal Light added in), sparkling water, Diet Dr. Pepper, and 15-calorie Minute Maid Light lemonade. I've never liked coffee/tea/alcohol, and I gave up regular soda to save calories.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Water, Coke Zero, Pepsi Max, Almond Milk.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Water, diet Coke, Coke Zero, tea, coffee, plant milk, V8, bourbon, wine.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Water, almond milk and unsweetened ice tea.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Pretty much whatever I feel like drinking at the time that fits in my day. Mostly water.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Mostly water or unsweetened tea
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Water w/ fresh lemon
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Water, decaf green tea, diet Ocean Spray juice, and (I'll say it - let the hate begin) 1-2 diet sodas/day.
  • 100df
    100df Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Water water water so tired of water. I have one diet coke in the morning for caffeine. For a treat I will make low cal hot chocolate. Gave up on crystal light. I think it makes me hungry.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Water, Milk (became a fan of coconut milk), and recently I've been enjoying Chinese jasmine tea and adding a bag of Twinings Lemon & Ginger tea into the mix.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, wine with ice and shelter (officially became my mother)
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Is Vitamin water healthy?
    I think it's probably a rip-off. Most of us who eat a balanced diet get plenty of vitamins and if not, a multi-vitamin pill once a day is cheap insurance.

But if you don't like to drink water and do like to drink vitamin water and cost is no concern, have at it!

• 1frog247
    1frog247 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mostly bottled water with lemon. I cup coffee in morning. Seltzer occasionally.
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Coffee, tea (green jasmine, peppermint, oolong mostly), iced tea all unsweetened. Water. Make aqua Fresca (often a combo of fruit, sometimes add mint or basil to fruit) when I don't want plain water. Occasional glass of red wine
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Everything but vodka and whiskey, they give me a headache while I am drinking them.

75% bubbly water.

Cheers, h.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Water all day long, sometimes with lemon, lime, cucumber, or just decaf tea bags for extra flavor, but two cups of coffee in the morning, usually. If it's cold, hot tea, usually herbal, like peppermint, or Lemon Zinger.

The soda habit was hard to break. The place I used to work had a soda machine stocked with 50 cent cans of Coke and root beer, and I was at three cans a day for a while. I had to cut down slowly until I was off completely. Now, though, unless it's a hot day and I'm having tacos, I don't miss it.