Hi, new member

Options
I just joined this site about 10 minutes ago, looking for a fitness buddy for inspiration! I'm 19 years old, female, and pretty easy to get along with, if anyone wants to be buddies?

Replies

• 916SAC
    916SAC Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome - I just joined today as well!
  • mdidato
    mdidato Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks, nice to meet you! What are your fitness goals?
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. You will love this website. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP. Am new too and this is my first week. This site is so great so far and everyone is so supportive.
    Feel free to add me if you'll like :)
  • honey62108
    Options
    hi there,if you need anything,please feel free to ask..I am new on here too,so maybe we can help each other out..good luck!!!!!!!!!!
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!!!
  • AngelaAbbott391
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I already love this place :D
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Lots of great people here who are working hard to change their lifestyles. Feel free to add me...I log in daily and am serious about fitness burning over 1,000 per day during "Exercise".
  • mdidato
    Options
    Aw, hello guys! Everyone seems so kind and supportive, thank you! How do I friend request people?
  • mdidato
    Options
    Nevermind, figured it out haha. Feel free to add me, to anyone who reads this :D
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined this week. Still getting use to the site. Feel free to add me.
  • 916SAC
    916SAC Posts: 39
    Options
    Thanks, nice to meet you! What are your fitness goals?

My goals are to stay alive :laugh: Heart disease is big in my family and has already hit me (big time)!
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hello and welcome.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kimmmmmy91
    Options
    Hey my name is Kim I just joined about 20 minutes ago. Hope this works. Have you had any success?
  • kimmmmmy91
    Options
    Does anyone know how to add people as friends?
  • mdidato
    Options
    lowster11, I am so sorry to hear that, but it's awesome that you're taking initiative to keep yourself healthy! kimmy91, nice to meet you! I hope this works too, I've had success in high school with weight loss but it was not in a healthy way and it ended up biting me in the *kitten* this year lol. I'm going to try to eat only whole foods, mostly foods without ingredients and just try to exercise three or four times a week. How about you?
  • mdidato
    Options
    For adding friends, you click on a person's name and then there's a button asking to either send a message or add them as a friend :)
  • kimmmmmy91
    Options
    Thanks I'm very computer illiterate.
  • Jessy1967
    Jessy1967 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hello, I also joined this morning. Looking to lose 50 pounds. Hope we both can do it. Good luck.