fitbit calorie adjustment.

Options
domgirl
domgirl Posts: 17 Member
edited February 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok so it seems my calorie adjustment has synchronized wrongly. Im getting like 12000 back. Ive tried everything to un synching them and uninstalling the app to re installing and still no change. This is very frustrating. I know i can de select the steps so it doesnt import but i want it all working as it was before. Its been 4 days now. Anyone else experiencing the same issue.

Replies

• Tucker145
    Tucker145 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It hasn't been giving me any steps for a few days
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    It's been a while of inaccurate adjustments for me. Not sure if the issue is on Fitbit or MFP side. I basically gave up on it and I manually calculate my previous day's adjustment every morning (subtract your MFP maintenance calories from your total calorie burn of the previous day on the Fitbit app) then use that for eat-back purposes, manually adding it to my budget. I may be a day late, but it averages out over time anyway.
  • domgirl
    Options
    Ive contacted both parties and each one says contact the other :/ i may give this ago then. Or might just leave it showing no steps :(
  • domgirl
    Options
    Tucker145 wrote: »
    It hasn't been giving me any steps for a few days

Frustrating isnt it :(
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mine is working normally again. It was an MFP thing. They issued a statement saying that the problem occurred after they did an update and they were working on the problem. It took about 2 weeks for mine to get sorted out. Good luck.
    ETA: But yes, VERY frustrating!
  • minamina27
    minamina27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Go to 'steps', on my iphone it is under the 'more' tab. Then make sure the fitbit is ticked. This worked for me four days ago, I found it on a forum here and I haven't had any problems since, prior to that it was going haywire. Hope this helps.
  • domgirl
    Options
    minamina27 wrote: »
    Go to 'steps', on my iphone it is under the 'more' tab. Then make sure the fitbit is ticked. This worked for me four days ago, I found it on a forum here and I haven't had any problems since, prior to that it was going haywire. Hope this helps.

Ive already tried all that. It was working all fine and then just stopped working properly all of a sudden.