150 pounds to lose - looking for friends!

Options
Hey guys. My name is Nick and I'm 35 years old. I started out my journey at 525 pounds. Since then I have gotten down to 388; I was a little lower, about 360, but then I gained some weight back due to not really paying much attention to what I was consuming and low activity levels. Now I'm ready to finish my goal of getting to 250. I'm looking for some friends and people with open diaries. Looking for any tips, advice, motivation, and people to motivate.

Replies

• Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Give this great guy some love!
  • philomel15
    philomel15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    525 to 388 .... respect
  • lilla1987
    lilla1987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie, that's amazing work, I'm so proud of you (hope that doesn't sound patronising?) add me and we can work together to get you to your goal? Xx
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nick you are doing such an awesome job! Keep at it!
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow, what great progress so far. So proud of you!
  • kldonlon
    kldonlon Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Great job..add me and we can encourage each other!!

• MePlus20
    MePlus20 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! Sounds like you are really focused and dedicated.
  • triciegirl2014
    triciegirl2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go brother! I see out here doing the damn thang!
  • nb083180
    nb083180 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the supportive words, everyone! This is much easier to do knowing that not everyone doubts my commitment and ability to do so. The goal ahead of me seems so much more attainable when I look back at where I started, I know I still have a long way to go but it's so much closer than it was 140 lbs ago!
  • LazyFatass2016
    LazyFatass2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work.
  • m27un
    m27un Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    nb083180 wrote: »
    Hey guys. My name is Nick and I'm 35 years old. I started out my journey at 525 pounds. Since then I have gotten down to 388; I was a little lower, about 360, but then I gained some weight back due to not really paying much attention to what I was consuming and low activity levels. Now I'm ready to finish my goal of getting to 250. I'm looking for some friends and people with open diaries. Looking for any tips, advice, motivation, and people to motivate.

You got this buddy !! Just keep track of everything !!
  • gothicravenangel29
    Options
    Amazing loss so far. If you want you can add me. My diary is open and I'm very active on here and really enjoy supporting others.
  • nb083180
    nb083180 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have got from 335 to 168.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome! Feel free to add me. I have a lot of weight to lose and am on here every day and record my food almost every day.
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great work - you got this!
  • ameliadlt
    ameliadlt Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. 36 yo female, started at340, lost 70, gained back 40, starting over again. We got this! :)
  • BettyBoles
    BettyBoles Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well done.. You have done a great job..