Share your latest NSV!!

Options
13»

Replies

• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I can totally *rock* the two new (Size M!!) Victoria's Secret bikinis I just bought. And I'm on my way to the beach in four days!
  • xxcaldeirasgalxx
    Options
    today i am wearing some trousers i havent been able to wear since last summer AND their baggy!!!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I was out running 2 days ago, my ring on my right hand was wiggling and my belly wasnt!!!!
  • ElizaBennettDarcy
    Options
    My pre 1st pregancy jeans are too big. I'm back to the pair before that!!! :D
    I can fit clothes that I haven't dared to even try on since my first daughter was born. My second gorgeous girl is now 5 months - so I'm feeling just brilliant.

Thanks to MFP - it really really helped me with portion control.

Also saw my parents in law last week. My FIL asked me if I'd been to the gym, and my MIL said 'you look amazing'. That felt GREAT!!!

Congrats on all your NSV's - they are better than the scales for sure.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm very psyched up because yesterday I did 30 min. on the elliptical trainer. The first time I tried an elliptical trainer I made it 8 min. before I had to stop! I've slowly worked up to doing a half hour.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I took my family to the beach this weekend and I was able to walk from the parking lot to the water without stopping. Used to be walking on sand I was huffing and puffing and blaming my rests on my youngest child. This time I just kept up with everyone else!
  • DrewD2011
    DrewD2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    NSV - Wearing a brand new 34 belt today! Still keeping the old 48 belt in the closet as a reminder...anybody need some belts?
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    whenever i walk in public i'm always worried about my shirt riding up and exposing my hanging stomach from my c-sections. I noticed last night that i don't check as often and when i do i find that my shirt is no long riding up!
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1. People are starting to notice--got great compliments from two different people this week!
    2. Bought a pair of size 10 jeans this weekend!
    3. Dress pants that I haven't been able to wear for 2 years are now loose!
    4. Belt is on the last hole.
    5. Can see some muscle definition in arms.
    6. Completed Day 2 of my 10K training program without dying!
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have muscles in my forearms that I haven't had since I was on my middle school volleyball team about 13 years ago! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!