What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Options

Replies

• redrose66
    redrose66 Posts: 31
    Options
    - Hit the snooze button
    - Put glasses on
    - Put Kettle on
    - Put computer on
    - Make Coffee
    - Check MFP
    -Check Face book
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee, and MFP is now my homepage when I turn on the computer, so MFP and FB and emails... then either off to work or a wun and then work, depending on my schedule. :)
  • Bellini500
    Bellini500 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Usually cry "Noooooooooo!"
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Snooze.
    Snooze.
    Snooze.
    Snooze.
    (I set my alarm 20 minutes early so I can do this. :)

Pee.
    Weigh myself.
    MFP.
  • srsutter
    srsutter Posts: 2
    Options
    Pee, robe up, downstairs for coffee, computer for: email, fb, mfp, & blog; bathroom break, weigh myself, dress for workout, head to the gym, then home to shower and start the day. In that order. :)
  • merlimax
    merlimax Posts: 57
    Options
    Great replies people.. I'm loving this
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Pee, get my coffee, check MFP, facebook and gmail while listening to my husband ask why I'm always on the computer.....then get ready for training, tennis or Zumba depending on the day (in the summer) or go to work when school is in session.
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Snooze for 15 mins, read facebook / news / mfp on my iphone, computer on, pee, weigh, record weight & Body Fat in my spreadsheet, dress, check everything is in my bag for my after-work workout, eat breakfast & prepare lunch for the day, brush teeth and wash face, then head off to work -.-
  • Maustullio
    Options
    5.15 am - Alarm off, dog out for a wee, then off to my "Goal Power Training for Girls" for a session of either boxing, upper body cardio or glutes - fantastic start to the day - wouldn't miss it - rain, hail or shine ! Started going three months ago and it has been the best thing to meet great women who love to exercise and have fun at the same time.
  • Thingymajig
    Options
    Oh absolutely put my glasses on, before I even sit up....I need some kind of clarity in my day, if only from my glasses
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I start exercising 5:30am find it's better to get it out of the way, then get kids ready make my breakfast then log onto MFP lol
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Same here.. first coffee, then MFP and FB, along with email. Then workout...
  • merlimax
    Options
    What would we do without our pc, iPhone, Ohh and coffee
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    - Put glasses on
    - Put Kettle on
    - Put computer on
    - Make Coffee
    - Check MFP
    -Check Face book

me too...
  • neocharon
    neocharon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Roll out of bed, wash my face and hands and then I fight with the process of seperating the yolk from the whites of my eggs. On occasion I forget to place the pan down first!
  • jeh1966
    jeh1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOL!! Coffee... FB.... MFP.... :) I even stopped receiving the daily newspaper because I don't have time to read it... since FB and MFP took over my morning routine!
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    use the restroom
    weigh in
    shower
    breakfast shake
    get ready for the day
    and then head to work :smile:

Check MFP and FB on my phone once at work while waiting for the computer to start.
  • merlimax
    Options
    LOL!! Coffee... FB.... MFP.... :) I even stopped receiving the daily newspaper because I don't have time to read it... since FB and MFP took over my morning routine!

And it's another victory for MFP and FB !
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    tea... mfp... wake kids... chaos of school run... 45 min walk... home... wii fit... shower... back on mfp fb etc
  • merlimax
    Options
    tea... mfp... wake kids... chaos of school run... 45 min walk... home... wii fit... shower... back on mfp fb etc
    Yep the wii fit is a great help too, but I think my scales are faulty.. They keep telling me I'm overweight!