What is your Food..for lack of a better word "Heroin"?

Options
13»

Replies

• samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm a cheese and coffee addict! Can't live without them at all.
  • Thingymajig
    Options
    My name is Kayleigh and my food "heroin" is chocolate in any form.
    Except white chocolate. You name it, I'll munch it.

Oh yeah, I hear you loud and clear...dark chocolate for me. I keep several blocks in the fridge. Some have been there for months. I just need to have it close to me in case of emergency. Sad, but true.
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My name is Jacki and I wish it was just one food. I was reading everyone's posts and thinking, if it was one thing, that would be easy to avoid that one thing... but all of it calls to me! Depends on the day or where I happen to be at the time.
    Bread with loads of fresh butter? YES! Fried ANYTHING... oh yeah, I'm there... Chocolate? Lindor Truffles, the entire bag... Ben and Jerry Ice Cream.. those pints are single serving containers, aren't they? Pastry, cakes and cookies... sure... have to have something sweet after you eat your meal...
    The hardest part about becoming accountable for what I put into my mouth was coming to grips with all that I would have to give up. It was like saying good bye to all my friends at one time. I'm not sorry now, but it was rough at first going through withdrawal!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    'Bad' carbs...........

White rice, pasta, gnocci, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, pizza, bread (garlic bread......droooooool) and chips.

I've replaced the above with their wholemeal/wholewheat/lower cal counterparts, and made friends with quinoa & lentils but I still indulge once in a while.
  • sweet_t2483
    sweet_t2483 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My name is Teressa and I'm addicted to bread, potatoes and HOTWINGS!!!!!!!! I haven't given up the bread just changed to whole grains and wheat and only enough for sandwich per day. I've decreased my potato intake from 4-5 days a week (I'm a Southerner who enjoys her meat and taters) to maybe 2 times a week (if that) and use the little red potatoes instead of the yellow ones. and hotwings--omg love them! I have to "earn" the priviledge of eating hotwings and I limit the number of wings - just a few satifies my craving.
  • leonardk09
    leonardk09 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I second the Buffalo Wings. Mm.

Also, Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supremes. :/
  • MyouTakara
    MyouTakara Posts: 45
    Options
    Third on the Buffalo wings. And of course I can get the original ones around here, so it's even harder!

Oh, one more. A cheeseburger garbage plate. Unless you're from Western New York, you probably have no idea what that is, and you really don't want to!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

925571.jpg
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I too am addicted to carbs. ANY kind, you name it. Especially breads. All those beautiful crusty breads.. GAH!

Oh, and sesame chicken and rice. Uhhhhhhghghghgh, now I want some!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

925571.jpg

WIN!!