1 tablespoon of PB left in the super size jar...get it out, or ain't nobody got time for dat?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
?

Replies

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    My dog goes to town on it.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    If I have time to respond to this question, I have time to get a spatula and scrape that jar clean.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    If I have time to respond to this question, I have time to get a spatula and scrape that jar clean.

what if it has designs at the bottom ring of the jar and thus isn't flat enough to get it all?
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    One old college roommate would do the following: Add milk, close jar and shake, open and add cheerios, get spoon.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    One old college roommate would do the following: Add milk, close jar and shake, open and add cheerios, get spoon.

This
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious!
    As for me, I'm going to use every means necessary to get every calorie out of there to facilitate honest logging.
  • trulubi
    trulubi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter? Oh yes! I can't go near the shelves in shop. I band this delicatesse from my shopping list,otherwise I can't resist.