Feeling low ...?

Options
Hi everyone :)) Fell of the wagon over the weekend and indulged in lots of fatty but so so tasty food :0 now I am kind of feeling demotivated and low :// any ideas why that is and how to pick myself up... I was wondering whether it's got to do with the high sugar intake over the weekend and the fact I am craving sugar now...? Could that have an impact on my mood...

Replies

• nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Id say try to take today and drink lots of water and your usual healthy foods. Don't be hard on yourself for the weekend... we are human, we are eventually going to eat :) maybe drink some cranberry juice too
  • gigi2892014
    gigi2892014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your advise!
  • pinkcylop
    pinkcylop Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can certainly get back on track
  • omima07
    omima07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Maybe you're feeling guilty? Sometimes if I overindulge I start to think maybe I hindered my progress and it makes me feel bad...best thing to do is move on. I know someone already suggested it but f you drink lots of water too it will make you feel tons better!
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Make sure your calorie goal isn't overly aggressive. Since you only have 22 lbs. to lose, you should choose to lose at a rate of .5 lb/week to get enough calories to work with.

It may be that you're so hungry you're derailing yourself. Otherwise, dust off and move on. Tomorrow is a new day.