Name a star you've met or touched, just for fun.

Options

Replies

• jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    @jlisa24 googled Kendra Lust. You look hotter!

This post reminded me that I needed to google her as well. And I fully agree with you. Actually didn't think she was hot at all. And I absolutely hate fake boobs that are not proportionate with a woman's body. Ugh!

I am sure she is good at what she does, but I would never be a fan.

Ah, well thanks guys. I think she definitely has more of the look of her profession lol. I doubt I'd bring in the big bucks doing what she does!

However, its nice to hear im a better looking normal person Haha
  • GabriellaEstrella
    GabriellaEstrella Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    The north star :D;)
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Jorma Kaukonen, If you know who he is, I'll be impressed. (And we'll both feel old)
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    slider728 wrote: »
    Lots of race car drivers from NASCAR and Indy/CART series.

I used to be an avid fan of the CART series after the Indy/CART split. Back in June 1999, I was going to go to the race in Milwaukee, but I was leaving for an overseas business trip and needed to get my affairs in order. There was some sort of contested victory that year (don't recall exactly what though). Anyway, I was going to get on the plane from the Milwaukee airport on Monday morning and I got to talking to a young man about my age behind me. For some reason he seemed familiar to me but I knew I had never met him before. The topic turned to the CART race at the Milwaukee Mile that weekend and the guy was really knowledgeable about the race, much more than most people are. He was talking about how well the winner ran and went into some unusual details. Finally we exchanged names and here he was Greg Moore, the up and coming driver of the series who came in 2nd at the Milwaukee race. Unfortunately, he was killed in a race crash 4 months later.

Oh god how sad.

Forgot about NASCAR cousin is the crew chief for Denny Hamlin. And other cousin was PR for Juan Pablo Montoya. I forget about them cuz i could give a crap. But NC is pretty lol
  • glenmchale
    glenmchale Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Frankie Howerd
  • tomy2tone01
    tomy2tone01 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Prince and MC Hammer, Senior Smoke from the Mn Twins.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Matt Damon. We were hiking together. Didn't know it til the end though.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    My hub and I had hockey tickets for the seats directly behind the penalty box and I stuck my fingers between the plates of glass and touched Todd Bertuzzi's shoulder (pad)
  • mistym3193
    mistym3193 Posts: 7,641 Member
    Options
    Zac Brown
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    @jlisa24 googled Kendra Lust. You look hotter!

This post reminded me that I needed to google her as well. And I fully agree with you. Actually didn't think she was hot at all. And I absolutely hate fake boobs that are not proportionate with a woman's body. Ugh!

I am sure she is good at what she does, but I would never be a fan.

Totally agree with these comments
  • Hsammon
    Hsammon Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Rob Schneider, Dan Aykroyd, Chevelle, Sick Puppies, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Billy Ray Cyrus, George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic.
  • sparrish531
    sparrish531 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I stepped on Andy Griffith's toes once.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    John Stamos a whileeee ago. The beach boys played after a baseball game in San Diego. He got close to the area I was in, I wanted to see uncle Jesse :) I was like 10 years old.

Ricky Martin like a year and a half ago, he was giving a concert in my city, and the organizer/promoter is my sisters friend, so I got to say hi to him backstage.

Mexican singer Luis Miguel
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Back when Mike Tice was MN Vikes head coach. We met him at the horse track in an executive room. He got a kick out of my, then very young son, trying to read a racing form with his uncle.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I met a lot of bands in the early 2000's.

BUT

Jarvis Cocker (Pulp) touched my hand!!!!!!
    And Steve Burns (Blue's Clues actor / solo musician) called me on the telephone when I was 20.
  • Birkah
    Birkah Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I met Robert Goulet after a performance of Man of La Mancha, and was a complete starstruck idiot. I also met Peyton Manning a kazillion years ago when he was playing college football. He was a really polite guy, I just didn't follow sports (and still don't) and had no clue at the time who I was talking to.
  • owlprincess1234
    owlprincess1234 Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I made Rob Lowe a Subway sandwich, he has the most intense eyes. I also made Mike Starr sandwiches for 2 weeks, not super famous (hot pepper, Dumb & Dumber, got a little offended it was the only thing I recognized him for).

I was on a plane with the new Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau, just me, 2 other passengers and his people.

I met some members of Arcade Fire they came to a party at my house to play ping pong, there was also some NBA players with them but I don't know sports.

The entire cast of Trailer Park Boys.

Alicia Sylverstone for some reason came to Halifax and somehow came to a show I was playing with friends.

I've also been on planes with the lead singer of Moist and Our Lady Peace, Canada is small, eh?
  • AngieGetsHealthyin2012
    Options
    I was hired for a couple of gigs hosted by Morris Claiborne from the Dallas Cowboys a few years ago. He was very nice and friendly.