I need your help

Options
Hi all i am bree 22 from australia i have really low self esteme i am hoping to get from 65 k back down to 55 i am on this journey all alone no body understands and everyone laughs and doesnt want to hear about my diet plans so i allwYs give up as i feel like no one cares i put weight on so fast i have pcos but i dont believe thats the only reason iv struggled with my weight the truth is i love choclate and take away im in no way active i can motivate my self so much but sometimes i would love for someone to reconigse my effort and encourage me and to all of you going making a change to your body GOOD on YOU and i truely hope u get where you want to be together we can all do this please add me as a friend

Replies

• jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hey Bree,
    I have just created a support group for anyone who needs some extra motivation! I also love chocolate and am only starting to get active but feel free to join my group and add me as a friend! I am very supportive! :) You can do it!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112300-motivation-accountability-and-fitness-challenges
  • MaggieLouiseB
    MaggieLouiseB Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. My husband is so unsupportive of me. He told me "don't be trying to do some crazy diet" the other day. Always criticizing my working out and attempting to make healthier choices. It is hard to stay focused when someone so close to you is unsupportive.
  • JourneyMan1976
    JourneyMan1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are at the right place, we are all here to support each other, just don't give up, believe in yourself and just go one day at a time. Everything is possible, just need a little help and motivation to change!
  • amholden66
    amholden66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm Annie. I am right there with you. My significant other is "supportive" in word, but has all the wrong, and trigger, foods in the house - chocolate, pop-tarts, chips, etc., etc. All the things I need to avoid but don't have the will power to. I was working our regularly last year about this time and lost 46 lbs. Of course, I've gained it all back. So here I am again, low self esteem, low motivation, etc. I began working with a trainer 2 weeks ago and injured my arm, tore my deltoid, so I'm again inactive. All that said, I'm right there in the "need help" group. I have no community for support or to work out with, so I continue to feel better by eating, and overeating. Thought I'd share and maybe we can support one another as we take the next step to a healthier us.

Glad to "meet" you!
  • breelovesgoldy
    breelovesgoldy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi evryone thanks for replying i i have relised now i dont need my partner to care he can laugh but he and everyone else wont be laughing when and i will lose weight just like you lovely people we can all do this YAY im so excited
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. My husband is so unsupportive of me. He told me "don't be trying to do some crazy diet" the other day. Always criticizing my working out and attempting to make healthier choices. It is hard to stay focused when someone so close to you is unsupportive.

Well to be fair those "crazy diets" generally dont work. Eating healthy and moving do though. Log, log, log, log. Be Honest with yourself and weigh your foods.