Shirataki

Options
2»

Replies

• BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    12509106_1523954427933796_5294287664117023173_n.jpg?oh=7f9b58c1bf3a299d7a09abdfd9db2b20&oe=576120EA

And the other version Fettucini
  • Splitbygreg
    Splitbygreg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I didn't see those. Where do you get the fettuccini ones from?

• Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I live in Nevada and we have the nasoya spaghetti ones at walmart! But I haven't seen the Fettuccini ones anywhere!!!! Those look so good!! I need to find some other recipes for them with some kind of lower calorie creamy sauce yummmmmm
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    So Sunday I pan dried the noodles and then added them to the crock pot and mixed it in with steak, mushrooms, bell peppers, snow peas, and carrots, in a lite soy sauce mixture. I wish I would have had more noodles...I used two bags for about 7 servings of food. It was nowhere near enough. The serving size on the back of the bag is a bit low...live and learn. The meal was good though.

heh. I eat two bags to myself :#
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole pack last night (prepared by boiling then frying as described above) with stir-fry veg, chilli & garlic sauce, and oven-baked salmon on top. Really good! My husband had the same but with egg noodles, I tried a little and honestly think mine worked better.
  • Splitbygreg
    Splitbygreg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole pack last night (prepared by boiling then frying as described above) with stir-fry veg, chilli & garlic sauce, and oven-baked salmon on top. Really good! My husband had the same but with egg noodles, I tried a little and honestly think mine worked better.

It's a bummer they have to be refrigerated or I would stock up. Might snag five or so extra bags next week to snack on though :wink: