Hello its me! I was 180lbs in 2009 and now i am 320lbs. Looking for support and tips from others

Options
srijay1
srijay1 Posts: 176 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

I have been using my fitness pal on and off through out the last few years. Now it has gotten to the point where i need to commit 100% to loosing weight and I believe that eating right using this app and the support of you all will help me get there.

Like the title mentioned I was 180lbs in 2009 and thats when i first met my wife, i guess being in love and not watching what i eat has gotten to this point in my life where is 2016 and i am 320lbs. I am currently 25yrs old and I work as head of marketing for a small company in suburbs of Chicago. I have a 2.5yrs old son who I love and adore, so I want to whip myself back in shape to be able to run around and play with him without running out of breath.

I hope that with everyones support, I will be able to start this journey and hit my first goal of 250lbs and then the ultimate goal of 200lbs. I am ready to eat right and workout to get there!

LETS DO THIS!!!

Replies

• sfonken
    sfonken Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, I would love to be part of your weight loss journey
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was already overweight when I got married 2 years ago and since then I've added another 35 lbs. That put me in the obese range. I now have around 80 lbs to lose. Add me...we need all the support we can get. :)
  • rpierce280
    rpierce280 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm currently monitoring and regulating my diet and fitness. I would love to try to work with you and help give you the support you need.
  • srijay1
    edited February 2016
    Options
    sfonken wrote: »
    Add me, I would love to be part of your weight loss journey

hey sfonken! Thanks for coming along for the ride..can use all the support!
    I was already overweight when I got married 2 years ago and since then I've added another 35 lbs. That put me in the obese range. I now have around 80 lbs to lose. Add me...we need all the support we can get. :)

Hi Marzi! yes those love pounds start adding up. lol. Lets do it together!
    rpierce280 wrote: »
    I'm currently monitoring and regulating my diet and fitness. I would love to try to work with you and help give you the support you need.

Hey rpierce! Thank for the support...lets do it together!
  • SaleemahR
    SaleemahR Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I was overweight when I got married last year and have since gained 41lbs. I have 114lbs to lose.
    I would love to give you that motivation and support and vice versa.
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for many years as well, and similar situation as you. I lose, then I gain. I need to get motivated and am also looking for friends to help motivate me and who I can help motivate. We got this!!
  • EmmaSamson2015
    EmmaSamson2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I want to lose weight too. I've gained 1st + recently and need to get eating healthy again!
  • almsp17
    almsp17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 359lbs, add me we can be motivation for each other.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    yall can add me..i only have about 13 friends on here and only 3 or 4 of them are active, so i could definitely use more friends and motivation..i started out @ 180 (198 was my highest ever back in 06) a few years ago i lost 52 lbs, then we moved and many factors led to it all coming back, and i have had problems getting it back off ever since..so anyone feel free to send me a F.R :)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to give you support during your journey! :)
  • srijay1
    Options
    I have been on MFP for many years as well, and similar situation as you. I lose, then I gain. I need to get motivated and am also looking for friends to help motivate me and who I can help motivate. We got this!!

lets do this!
  • srijay1
    Options
    I'd be glad to give you support during your journey! :)

thanks for the support!
  • socialtime57
    socialtime57 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi would also like to join this journey too
  • cnmarshall1987
    cnmarshall1987 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I lost 35lbs last year and gained back 10lbs this winter .....I need friends who are as motivated as me to get back on track and get the weight off for good...would love to help u