Motivational Podcasts Anyone?

Options
verifiedvalerie
verifiedvalerie Posts: 880 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Does anyone subscribe to any motivational/self-improvement podcasts? Preferably free.

Looking for something to listen to in the car on the way to/from work.
TIA!

Replies

• joerachal15
    joerachal15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like to just search out motivational videos on YouTube .. Tony Robbins , Brendan Bouchard , Anthony Trucks , Les Brown , Eric Thomas. Can't go wrong with any of these . Chalene Johnson is another one
  • seatower
    seatower Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I use an app called Stitcher (website Stitcher.com). It is free, you pick the podcasts that you like and make a favorites list. The only podcast that I listen to that could be listed as motivational/self-improvement is "The Art of Charm", which is focused on improving how you interact with people to improve your work and life relationships. There are TONS of podcasts to chose from. Enjoy!
  • verifiedvalerie
    Options
    I like to just search out motivational videos on YouTube .. Tony Robbins , Brendan Bouchard , Anthony Trucks , Les Brown , Eric Thomas. Can't go wrong with any of these . Chalene Johnson is another one

Don't want to be youtubing in the car not having unlimited data but I will definitely check some of those out at home! Thank you so much for your suggestions! :)
  • verifiedvalerie
    Options
    seatower wrote: »
    I use an app called Stitcher (website Stitcher.com). It is free, you pick the podcasts that you like and make a favorites list. The only podcast that I listen to that could be listed as motivational/self-improvement is "The Art of Charm", which is focused on improving how you interact with people to improve your work and life relationships. There are TONS of podcasts to chose from. Enjoy!

Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out, sounds interesting. Thank you so much, I appreciate it!