What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    NSV, walked through Costco without eating the chocolate samples.

You are a Wonder Woman! LOL
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    slinke2014 wrote: »
    I got hitched in Hawaii last week and felt great about myself and my body!
    cjd0ejwumm78.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look fantastic. Those flowers are gorrggggg!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Went through my closet last night quickly while putting away laundry and added another pile of clothes to the 'too big' bag to donate.
    Somewhat scale related but I'm finally halfway to my GW and I feel SO good! I never thought I'd see the day lol.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Someone brought in scones from Panera and I didn't eat a single bite! B)
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I fit into some things I haven't fit into in months. neat.
  • Celebran
    Celebran Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Since Jan 11th, I've been working out M-F at 5am with a co-worker. I really, really wanted to sleep in this morning but instead I got up and made it to the gym on time.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    The weather is beautiful so this morning I walked 5 miles and tonight I'll swim 1.5 miles.
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was ridiculously stressed out because of school and work yesterday.

Normally, my form of stress relief would be to gorge myself on pizza or something else of that nature. And sure enough, my boyfriend brought up pizza since he, too, was stressed.

But yesterday? I wanted to run/jog - me! We ended cooking dinner at home - and I'm happy to say it was far gentler on my calorie allotment than a pizza would be! I ended up not doing running because of time and safety concerns (it was dark and 10:30 at night)... but the fact that I wanted to use exercise to help ease my stress seems to show a positive shift in my thinking. I've been having so much fun with Zombies 5K that I actually get restless because I'm excited to do another run!
  • chermom
    chermom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    jim180155 wrote: »
    Not sure what NSV stands for, but I think this fits...

I've read through this thread hoping someone would ask. Now if someone will just answer.

Thank you for asking, I didn't know what it stood for either!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    It's a secret....do you know the handshake?
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My 9 year old daughter hugged me last night around the waist and said "I'm really proud of you, mom... you are doing great!" I asked her if she could really tell the difference and she informed me, yes, because I wasn't able to wrap my arms all the way around you before now. :cry: happy tears... I gotta keep going so I can show her a "healthy mom"...
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Finally reached the back of my closet and have gone through all the boxes of (previously too-small) clothes in my attic!
    Only a handful of items that don't fit... yet!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Did meal prep this week, ate healthy yesterday and attended a weight lifting class which is pretty tough. Today, I will walk at lunchtime since I can't go to the gym tonight.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I had a 500 alcoholic drink that I took a couple of sips from and decided I didn't want it. Nor the 400 calorie snacks that came with it... I ingested about 200 cals before realizing it just wasn't worth it. YAY me!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    After 3 weeks of not even being able to complete week 1 day 1 of couch 2 5k. I was able to complete all the runs today even if I was terribly slow. It was exciting. Crossing my fingers I can pull it off 2 more days next week so I can move on to week 2.

Sometimes it took me a while before I progressed too. Now it's weird on days I don't run!! Keep up the hard work!
  • mrschwarten
    mrschwarten Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    slinke2014 wrote: »
    I got hitched in Hawaii last week and felt great about myself and my body!
    cjd0ejwumm78.jpg

Congratulations!!! Not only do you look super sexy and beautiful on the outside, but your beauty is multiplied by the what's shining from within! Many happy years to you!!
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I went bridesmaid dress shopping and bought a dress a size and a half smaller than I was anticipating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!