the weekend was amazing the calorie intake was horrible

Options
ok where to start , I was doing so good over the past 2 weeks but this weekend completely fell off, it was mine and carolyns (tinky80) 1 yr wedding anniversary and I ,had to splurge, was thinking about not even logging in all the nasty stuff i ate this weekend but decided to be strong about it, and just go on, i know i messed up , but thats why we have a webiste like this to track how bad and to vent about it lol, now that the anniversary is out of the way we are back to eating healthy starting today I will not let this happen again, just need to be stronger !!!!!!!

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You need to enjoy lifes moments and celebrating your anniversary is one of them! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!!
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, Fathers day chocolate with the kids "spoiling" me.

Don`t sweat it, today is a new day.. Go get`em
  • rissyroo2002
    rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    With every sunrise, there is a new beginning!
  • Debbiecastor
    Options
    Oh...we've all been there, done that I'm sure!! But the main thing is to get back on track ! And you were honest with keeping track of all you ate! It's only us we're fooling if we don't right??? Good for you!! And yes....sometimes you just have to celebrate the good things in life!! Enjoy....then pull up your exercise socks and move on!! :smile:
  • tg025880
    tg025880 Posts: 42
    Options
    thanks everyone for the words of encouragement, thats why i really like this site real people helping you thru this thing we call life lol
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on the anniversary! And congrats on logging everything you ate - I always find that it helps put everything in a better perspective if I know how much I ate when I splurge.

You celebrated and had a great weekend with your wife, and now you are getting back to the everyday and your normal eating. This is changing your lifestyle, and you need to know how to balance life's milestones (and the food that goes along with it) with what you know you need to do everyday to create/maintain the body you want.
  • sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    DITTO! I hadn't seen my (grown) kids for 2 weeks and it was Fathers Day, so I had 4 days of craziness. Somedays I didn't eat enough, and what I did, they weren't wise choices...but life is short, enjoy the moments.
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You know, having a wonderful anniversary is not the end of the world. This is not meant to make you miserable, the goal is to do the best you can. When there are bad days it is important to remember that it does not end the world. Tomorrow you start all over, relish your life memories.