Name a star you've met or touched, just for fun.

Options
124»

Replies

• exum235
    exum235 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ate dinner next to jerry springer
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Sandra Oh (Grey's Anatomy) was eating dinner at the booth next to ours in an Indian restaurant. I had literally watched an episode of the show about 45 minutes prior. One where she had some fairly steamy scenes. It was so surreal, I couldn't concentrate all dinner! When we left, I went and said hi to her and she was very sweet and gracious.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Prince and MC Hammer, Senior Smoke from the Mn Twins.

I also saw Senior Smoke at a local driving range a couple of years back. He's still wearing his fur coat! Another I saw at a different driving range was Chris Humphries.
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Michelle Roriguez overseas and Eddie murphy's brother in Virginia beach
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    John Elway, Dick Van *kitten*, Jerry Van *kitten*...
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    I served coffee to Alice Cooper years ago, and didn't realize who he was until the cook came out and started nudging me...lol.... :D ....Met Pinball Clemons when my son won an award for his video on combatting racism........I also almost enjoyed a house party with Matt Damon, until someone realized who he was and mentioned a camera....suddenly he was gone... :o ..and I had a little chat with Toller Cranston at my highschool talent show....I wasn't the talent, just did their makeup..lol!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    dotti1121 wrote: »

REALLY MFP?! It's their name! Geez...
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

REALLY MFP?! It's their name! Geez...

LOL! I literally just about laffed it off!!!! So you can say Dick, but not *kitten*. Weird!
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Most of mine are musicians, from when I was an obsessed teen. Sometimes my best friend and I would just go to meet and greets for something to do, even if we didn't care for the band.

Rob zombie
    Nikki sixx
    Marilyn Manson
    Rob Halford
    Linkin Park
    Blink 182
    Ministry

Man I know there are so many more but my memory is not what it used to be! :(
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Around 1973, I was in the Marines and hitchhiking from Twenty Nine Palms to the Los Angeles Area. Guy pulled over and gave me a ride. It was Jackie Coogan. Uncle Fester on the Addam's Family. Gave me a ride all the way to my destination. Real nice person.
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Around 1973, I was in the Marines and hitchhiking from Twenty Nine Palms to the Los Angeles Area. Guy pulled over and gave me a ride. It was Jackie Coogan. Uncle Fester on the Addam's Family. Gave me a ride all the way to my destination. Real nice person.

That's awesome!
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    melasencio wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

That's awesome!

Dude.... You look like Sid Haig.

I've met many celebs. I dealt professional poker for a time. Also had dinner with Brooke Shields once.
  • junelove89
    junelove89 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    b0yea5b84a0a.jpg
    Sirius
  • SweetestDreamz
    SweetestDreamz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Patrick
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Jack Black once stopped halfway through a song, in the middle of a concert, to tell me I looked like a biter. True story.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys: Bob Lilly, Jerry Tubbs, Don Meredith
    University of Texas: Darrell Royal, Earl Campbell, Colt McCoy
    Gospel Singer: Guy Penrod
    TV personality: Martin Milner, Bill & Susan Hayes
    Country Singer: Tom T. Hall
  • keszion
    keszion Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was helping a group of teenagers do a science project in a university a couple of years ago and had Brian Cox come over and ask me to keep them quiet; apparently we were disturbing his research...
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My grandparents are neighbors with Mike Trout