Options
banjo288
banjo288 Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
thank you for the replies. i think i can fix it and get on track.

Replies

• 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    How tight is your logging? Do you weigh, measure volume, or estimate? I can't see your diary, so I can't offer any specific guidance.
  • Lord_Vladimir
    Lord_Vladimir Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh wow that answer though
  • ronda112
    ronda112 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I cannot just watch calorie count and exercise and lose weight. I have tried many times and always fail. I must watch carbs too. Maybe you should try that. I watch Fat, Carbs, Calories, and Calories burned. It works for me.
  • banjo288
    banjo288 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @6502programmer
    i log almost every day. ive been sick this week so i haven't gotten to logging- even though ive eaten soup for two days straight. i weigh myself each week but there is little to no change. all ive lost is 1.3lbs.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    You mention walking and eating healthy but don't mention what really matters for weight loss- Calories!
    Are you using a food scale ? Open your diary .
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    @banjo288 how close are you to goal, and what's your weight loss set to per week? Do you add activity calories, and if so, how do you measure? Simply put, your calories in has to be less than your calories out, and in most cases where people are expecting more loss than they see, they're underestimating how many calories they eat, overestimating how many they burn, or both.