Looking for motivation

Options
I've been doing Jamie Eason live fit trainer for a while, but only the workout - I never did start the eating until now.
I've got two little girls and I want to be physically strong and a good role model for them. I've never had to try and lose weight before having my girls. At 42 years, it's proving to be a lot harder than I anticipated.
Any help in keeping motivated is welcome and appreciated.

Replies

• CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I do Daily Burn at least three times a week, but eating is my downfall. I too am looking for motivational friends. We can push each other to be awesome!
    P.S. your dog is adorable!
  • zano2008
    zano2008 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I believe the 3rd time is the charm, lost the weight in 2012 and it slowly crept up. So I'm at it again, put on a winter coat of 10lbs over the holidays, and a a whole suit of 20lbs since I last visited this site in 2014...so here I go. This time I'll do a few things differently.
  • chiklitad
    chiklitad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's good to meet people who have similar goals - I'm excited to push each other. My adorable dog is Marley. He's a Great Dane/Cane Corso cross and my gym buddy.
  • lluendahmr
    lluendahmr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep at it....sometimes is extreme but a thing i keep in my mind to push myself is ... I need to be healthy and strong... what will happen if im in an emergency situation and i cant even carry my child, run whit her in my arms and save her?

I know is extreme but somethimes extreme is what you need to push yourself..

Dont give up ;)