did really bad

Options
Yesterday I started out doing good but I went out to eat and it all went out the door, I ate so horrible. Instead of quitting there I also had a big dinner that was probably way over my calories, I didn't put them in this is the first time since starting that I didn't log everything I ate in.I don't think I want to know how many calories I ate. Well todays a new day I had my spurge so I'm back on my diet hopefully it won't effect tomorrows weigh in too much.

Stephanie

Replies

• stephbarrera
    Options
    Yesterday I started out doing good but I went out to eat and it all went out the door, I ate so horrible. Instead of quitting there I also had a big dinner that was probably way over my calories, I didn't put them in this is the first time since starting that I didn't log everything I ate in.I don't think I want to know how many calories I ate. Well todays a new day I had my spurge so I'm back on my diet hopefully it won't effect tomorrows weigh in too much.

Stephanie
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    A new day is right. Don't be to hard on yourself, we all go there.:flowerforyou:
  • mms817
    mms817 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That happens to everyone and starting the next day with the right attitude is crucial. It's natural to have bad days, but if you recognize it and don't let it continue, it will have a minimal impact over the course of several weeks or a month. Documenting even the bad days are important because then by doing some extra exercising and eating extra good over the next few days, you can recognize that you are back on the positive side of calories (having burned more than used over several days).

Pick yourself up, dust off and get right back at it!
  • Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you this morning, so I can relate to your frustration! I was with friends last night and overdid it on the "pickies". I have no idea how many calories I ate either, because I didn't keep track of what I ate. It's so hard when you're at a get together and there's food lying around everywhere. It's so easy to just have a few of this and a few of that without even thinking about what you're putting into your mouth!

UGH! :angry:

Well, hang it there! Today is a new day, and I will be very conscious of what I put in my mouth today! I guess we have to realize that there are going to be days when we get off track, but it's not the end of the world. We just have to make sure we get back on track and not give up!!

Good luck!
    Darci