College Student Seeking Motivational Friends

Options
Hi hello!

My name is Jordana & I am a 23 year old college student. I have been struggling for the past 2 years to get back to a more active & healthier me and have decided 2016 is my year to finally do so! My current goal is to watch my baby brother graduate high-school as a healthier (& hopefully lighter!) version of myself - TMinus 3 months & 11 days! Eeek!

Please feel free to reach out to me & send a friend request (:

xoxo

-J

Replies

• AnirbanMookherjee
    AnirbanMookherjee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can be a your friend. 'College student' caught my eye, because I know the struggles and I was actually looking for friends in the same boat :)
  • ianfish458
    ianfish458 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordana. Good luck. Happy to help motivate you.
  • Splitbygreg
    Splitbygreg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Healthy lifestyle in congruence with college life hmmmmmm interesting concept.
  • dvis334
    dvis334 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Use the college life to your advantage. I'm pretty sure every campus has at least one gym ( mine had ~4). That's the best place to meet like minded friends. Also there are so many clubs, extracurriculars, and even greek life to participate in.college is really the best and easiest place to reinvent yourself. Couple that with your determination and the support you'll receive here and you'll be exceeding your goals for sure. I just added you.looking forward to keeping up with your progress!
  • kimberlygrace2015
    kimberlygrace2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also a college student in the same boat. Feel free to add me (anyone)! (:
  • sarahoc2696
    sarahoc2696 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student too! Struggling with weight and motivation! Feel free to add me!! :)