Looking for fitpal friends! 6 month goal

Options
Hi Everyone

I am getting married in July and I am hoping to shed some weight so that I won't have any regrets on my big day.

I am currently 160 hoping to get down to 140.

I have been working out one to two times a week for about 4 months but not monitoring what I am eating... That all changes now! I am going to track everything I eat.

I am thinking it would be great to have some friends on here and we can check in with each other and support one another. I will cheer you on!

Please add me if you are interested!

Kate

Replies

• 19Remco80
    19Remco80 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate! Welcome and congrats with your upcoming marriage! Feel free tot add me!
  • SpartanSoldier801
    SpartanSoldier801 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your marriage feel free to add me let's get it done
  • danascully1968
    danascully1968 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Pls add me!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey kate ill join you, Im going to be a bridemaid end of august and trying to keep myself on track. Your more than welcome to add me as a friend.

Ive gained back 1.5st (around about 20lbs) since halloween and dying to get it back off again.

Ive so far bought joe wicks lean in 15 and loving the meals. Ive bought a fitbit and its defo has opened my eyes to how much i actual burn in a day and i get up at 6am to workout 5 days a week. I am struggling this week a little bit due to putting my lost for last week back on, on vday :( I have roughgly around 30lbs i wanna lose by then which i know is do-able. Ive keeping my snacking down and eating in my deflict i need to keep up. I managed it well last year and really wanna get back into it again.

My down side is my 2 almost 3 year no longer goes in the buggie much and i did heaps of walking along with a 30 mins workout lol

Anyways id defo be up for buddy too :D
  • beckyhauser
    beckyhauser Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Would lovr for you to add me! You can do this!! Tracking what you eat is about 80% of the weight loss challenge, the gym is the other 20%. Figure out what your calorie requirement is for you and honestly track your food.

I started at 164 the end of october and I'm down 15 lbs!!. It's about a pound a week. Which is slow, but I'm ok with that. My goal is to loose another 10-15 pounds.

Would love to have another friend on MFP.