-

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    koda.gif
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    :heart: :heart: No they're all plonkers, 'cept ma boyz on my MFP list.........:heart::heart:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    With...?
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Skittybang:
    -

Say what? :tongue:

Actually, I think a woman's natural place is on top, (I'm so lazy)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Oh thank God. I was really getting a complex about how hated I am from all the MFP women in here due to being a man. This was my little ray of sunshine on this dark Monday morning.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Where is the men are pigs post....I dont know how I didn't get the invite.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Don't look Jtuner, it will make you feel as insecure about yourself for being a man. I'm crying from reading all these man-hating posts. Still need a hug.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

Don't look Jtuner, it will make you feel as insecure about yourself for being a man. I'm crying from reading all these man-hating posts. Still need a hug.

**side-hug** Atta boy.... I'm not much for the full-on, chest to chest, emotional, back rubbing hugs. This ones from the :heart: though. :bigsmile:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    yes men are great when....they are mowing the lawn, fixing the car, helping with the house, working,not talking, uuummmdid I leave anything out??

IM JUST KIDDING!!!!!! Men are what we need , they are the other piece of out puzzle. Men are WONDERFUL when you got the right one and same for us ladies we are not created equal ! There are some real *****es out there so lets not bash the men.

Remember Ladies: When you with a man who you think is worthless, cheating,unsupportive,doesnt care about you ..Its not the mans fault ITS YOURS for letting him be that way !!!!!!!!!!!!

You will only get treated the way you allow yourself to be !!!!! You teach others who you want to be treated and by allowing that behavior, your saying its ok !!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

quote]

[/quote]

SENDING YOU A BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm rather fond of men, myself. I generally get along better with guys than gals as a rule. :smile:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm rather fond of men, myself. I generally get along better with guys than gals as a rule. :smile:

Same here... I like men!:smile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I revel in objectifying women...just sayin'.
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't really find anything great about other men. Personally, I'd be happy being the only one.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Real men are freaking awesome. And real women can tell the difference between them and the ones we love to complain about.
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    There is some crappy women out there, too. We just don't really complain about them.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    With...?

On toast?

If that is the case then how come a woman can't fit a whole one in all at the same time.

Or is it just me...
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Women are great when they wait on me hand and foot, make me breakfast and do my laundry in the nude.........:)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :devil: Thank you for the love! Feel free to show some appreciation......Message me asap

that is all carry on
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh thank God. I was really getting a complex about how hated I am from all the MFP women in here due to being a man. This was my little ray of sunshine on this dark Monday morning.
    :laugh: :laugh: Little ray of sunshine!