Looking for more friends to weight loss with

Options
I am only looking to lose 30lbs but keep it off and an looking for more ideas or what works for you guys.. Send me an invite to
So we can encourage each other together

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    hi Im Vada. I am going to lose 40 pounds. I figure if i say it out loud it will happen. I would love to help you on your journey, I also need help. I joined weight watchers I know alot of people on this site would shun me for this but it works. It's been three weeks and I lost my first 10 yay me!!! LOL I will send you a friend request. Good luck to you
  • christy2689
    christy2689 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's great! Right now I am just doing some home dieting and trying to watch what I eat but my downfall is drinking my mountain dew. Although I can say I've done better these 2 weeks than all year. Let's work together to lose this weight and good luck at weight watchers. 40lbs is very doable we will accomplish our goal!
  • krdunning
    krdunning Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 40 pounds! I'm 3 pounds down in the last 12 days, so I've got 37 to go. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60-70 total and am always looking for new friends!
  • ladydi850
    ladydi850 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose forty pounds.......My goodness. I've always had fitness pal but I didn't pay for the extras. I figure what is 10 dollars a month if it helps me achieve my goals. I am here to be friends with anyone who is on the same journey. Toodles.
  • ShaySweets2016
    ShaySweets2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose at least 30 lbs.. Looking for friends with the same goal in mind... Add me ... Good luck!!