Replies

• Madmbrown
    Madmbrown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lol! Oh I feel old....I just turned 50!
  • BobSilly
    BobSilly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to the program. Feel free to add me.
  • getty123
    getty123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am 49 years old. I am tired of losing 5 and gaining 6. I am ready to shut up and do this. Add me!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46. Married with one child. I am in what I deem a reluctant maintenance but I have 5 to 10 more pounds to lose. It would be great to have some peers as pals!
  • socrmommy
    socrmommy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends over 40 as I feel we share unique issues related to weight loss. I am pretty good about logging food but I need motivation in the exercising department.
    Lets help each other out.

I am 41 and married with 2 kids. Would love to join together with anyone on this thread as well! We can do this! I gave about 50-60 lbs to lose.
  • mer1cose
    mer1cose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    46 here... feel free to add :)
  • fitmomhtc2001
    fitmomhtc2001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 42 but am finally in better shape than when I was in college. Add me!

• fitmomhtc2001
    fitmomhtc2001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be 42 in may. As I type that it doesn't seem possible! I don't feel over 40 at all!! Just recently started working out again & trying to take better care of me since having 3 boys. Youngest will be 3 I'm may. The Lord has blessed me with great health, but my metabolism has plummeted! My weight averages around 140 but my problem has always been my belly. I enjoy working out & being active but love to eat & hate keeping a food journal! But this app makes it so much easier. Nice to meet you.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    42 this month, add me!
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, so add me!
    Hey, that rhymed!
  • WSUShocker1976
    WSUShocker1976 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm well over 40 but feel free to add me as a friend. I've found that logging food is the best way to be true to yourself and your eating habits. Exercise is important but healthy eating rules!
  • adriennez26
    adriennez26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me...46. It's crazy how much harder it's become since I hit 40
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    ah I just miss out, i'll come back in 10 months
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll be 60 this year. Ugh...sounds so horrible on the printed page! Anyway, add me as well! I joined a gym, but so far have only done the massage bed. lol
  • DaisiesandViolets
    DaisiesandViolets Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 44. I told myself that I wouldn't start the friend add thing until I proved to myself that I was serious this time. I've started on this site way too many times, added friends and then faded away, so I wasn't going to add friends until I logged in 60 days in a row. I'm on day 70, so it looks like I'm now here to stay!
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    49 right around the corner :).......30 pounds from goal anyone feel free to add me if you wish always up for new friends
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and only a couple months into my journey to lose about 40-50 lbs. I am active daily, and share my food/exercise diary with friends. If you are committed and active on MFP, please feel free to add me as a friend. I have had more success using MFP than anything else I've tried in the past, and it is because of great support and encouragement from my fitness pals.
  • Guns63
    Guns63 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 49. Feel free to add me. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    In my 50's... off/on user of this site. Add me...