New looking for friends and support

Options
Hi my name is Jess and I just started my journey to becoming healthy 7 days ago. I'm looking for friends and for support to help me get to my ultimate goal of losing 50lbs. I would also love to be able to help and encourage others. This is my first time here and I have no clue how to use this thing lol, but please feel free to message me or add me.

Replies

• braff13077
    braff13077 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess. I'm Brendan. I just started here today. My goal isn't to lose weight any longer. Just maintain and lead an active life that works towards my goal of an Olympic Tri So, I'm looking for active motivational friends if you are interested.
  • reallywacky1
    reallywacky1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm so out of shape :)
  • donnadeehurtcassidy
    Options
    Hi, I'm Donna. I would like to add you to my friends. It's nice to have another person working towards the same goal. I need to lose 50 lbs and working on the first 20. I figure little steps and I'll get there. I know it won't happen overnight and I'm on my way. Hope to hear from you and have as a friend. Donna :)22bx6kvpzqn8.jpeg
  • melonomo66
    melonomo66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I've been on myfitness pal for a few years now! I successfully lost around 4 stone but I've gained it all back in the last 2 years. :( Looking to start afresh again and hopefully to go back to the way I was!
  • SearchingforFitness
    Options
    I just made a group called "Getting Fit For Summer" you guys should join if you're looking for support! We can be in this journey together!
  • tdang09
    tdang09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to message me if you need motivation!
  • clwhfmc
    clwhfmc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New here! Always looking friends to share great training ideas and healthy recipes :)
  • m27un
    m27un Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    fk1p3ybt0a49.jpeg

If you're reading this people add me up !!!! :):):)
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends/motivation! Looking to lose the 10 pounds I gained when I moved, and then work on toning up.
  • torchyew
    torchyew Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was here before and found it helpful. About three years ago life took a change and I gained most of what I lost. I'm back and want to lose at least 40 lbs
  • jacquelinekappers
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 50 too and it seems like SO much so I decided to set 5 lb goals. I'd love to connect because I've been trying to lose this weight for 13 years but it's really hard on my own. Looking forward to connecting.
  • MissHippieMamma
    MissHippieMamma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Amber ,I'll be 18 next month. A mother to a 9 month old little girl. My goal for this year is to get in shape and to love myself. I gained 15 pounds after pregnancy and it depresses me, So this is why I've choose to start my fitness journey this year! I need friends to help motivate me and support me though this journey. So feel free to add me! Have a great day!