is there anybody from the uk on here?

Options
as i scroll through message boards i feel like im the only one not from america aha! (not a bad thing) just wondering if there is anyone out there :tongue:

Replies

• cammy_b3
    cammy_b3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes from scotland
  • canoepug56
    canoepug56 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Cornwall
  • GeexJai14
    GeexJai14 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im from worcestershire :smile:
  • emmafredscharlie
    emmafredscharlie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Herts.... only 2nd day on this app and full of cold today but determined to do this... my friend has lost 3 stone in 4months she looks amazing... though I would give it a go... my target is to lose 3 stone... how about you guys??
  • cammy_b3
    cammy_b3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just watch what iam eating and get fitter
  • ToffeeGirl_1878
    ToffeeGirl_1878 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    From Liverpool, add me if you want to :)
  • kittance
    kittance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 3 stone by May. Impossible? Gonna give it a shot
  • jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm from Essex & have diet buddies from England!! You can add me
  • zoeyattic
    zoeyattic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey from Scotland
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    telford shropshire here. loads of UK ers on MFP
  • lizwrites1313
    lizwrites1313 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Halifax lady by love not birth
  • GeexJai14
    Options
    I have 4 to lose so a fair way to go did your friend give you any tips or advice? 3 stone in 4 months is amazing ! Good luck for your journey:)
    Hi I'm from Herts.... only 2nd day on this app and full of cold today but determined to do this... my friend has lost 3 stone in 4months she looks amazing... though I would give it a go... my target is to lose 3 stone... how about you guys??

• shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, bit of a newbie just joined yesterday. Originally from Kent but living in the Manchester area now. Looking to meet new people with the same goals, and for motivation. Feel free to add me x
  • caroljoyce1961
    caroljoyce1961 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hampshire. Looking to lose about 4 stone.
  • wysiwyg73
    wysiwyg73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    London ;0)
  • emmafredscharlie
    Options
    GeexJai14 wrote: »
    I have 4 to lose so a fair way to go did your friend give you any tips or advice? 3 stone in 4 months is amazing ! Good luck for your journey:)

• emmafredscharlie
    Options
    I think she is pretty disciplined.. she weighs her food... I don't do that... I just search what I eat... I think the fact is she said her body has got used to smaller portions and snack on the right food but at least allow yourself one treat a day... I am doing ok but evenings I find hard :/
  • GeexJai14
    Options
    Oh wow yes she seems very disciplined im not sure I'd have the time or patience for that ha! I agree evenings Re the most difficult for me too! My shopping is being delivered today and my plan is to pre log for the next week and hopefully stick to it!
  • amyjane_g
    amyjane_g Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hampshire...
  • audreyanderson4
    audreyanderson4 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yes fronm Scotland add me if u want