Looking for ladies like me...40ish & needing to lose about 50lbs

Options
Hi everyone. I started using MFP a few weeks ago. I have lost 6 pounds so far...HARD WORK!! I would like to start a thread where we encourage each other, share our own tips, tricks and recipes. I am mainly eating Paleo and walking for exercise. Let's work together!! We CAN succeed!

Replies

• Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Cool!i have similar goals.
  • GAUCHITA1
    GAUCHITA1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    me too...im 42 and have not been to gym in over a yr...started 3 days ago! Would love to lose 50lbs! that is the goal..i am eating 1200 calories a day and going to plan on going to gym everyday after work...20 minutes cardio..and 20 minutes circuit,,Oh I hope I can do it..I hope we can all do it!
  • Butterflymoon1971
    Butterflymoon1971 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and have 100 more pounds to lose, but would love to add you as a friend.... I have lost 70 pounds total so far... some before MFP.... 54 on MFP... I love to root people on and help encourage... I am a very positive person... I am getting my teeth pulled today (all of them) so I won't be on here for a few days.... but now I'm on a liquid (or really mashed up so I can swallow without chewing) diet.... Hoping this will help me lose a little more :)
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have about 60 lbs left to lose. I could use some extra motivation :)
  • Bethie_ess
    Bethie_ess Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and hoping to lose around 50# as well! Feel free to add me!
  • modacielo73
    modacielo73 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!...i'm 42 going on crazy! I have already lost 40 lbs, but i would really like to loose a min of 60 lbs still....i just cant seem to get motivated anymore :-( I've lost my drive.....so, I'm hoping we can band together and help one another...Help each other stay encouraged both when were slipping or have slipped :smile:
  • sarahclarke557
    sarahclarke557 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in need to lose 50 pounds
  • FrecklesMo
    FrecklesMo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in im 36 and just started to work out a week ago...I need to drop 50 minimum..Im 5 2" and dont wanna make anymore excuses!!!
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just restarted again on Monday, I am 44 trying to lose 50lbs.
  • FrecklesMo
    FrecklesMo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • modacielo73
    modacielo73 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For some reason i cant seem to add anyone....feel free to add me instead :smile:
  • aanelson72
    aanelson72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I can use all the support and motivation I can get!
  • aanelson72
    aanelson72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've got 59 pounds to lose and have been struggling with motivation for about 5 years. I could definitely use some buddies who are in the same boat. Feel free to add me!
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in.... 40 in June and 45lbs to go. Motivation is definitely a big need for me.
  • Toffeegirl23
    Toffeegirl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me
    I have lost 36lbs since September still have about 70 to go.
    In my early 40's
  • Sannperez70
    Sannperez70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Im 45 yrs. Just started today with MFP. Need to lose 70lbs. 45 has hit me hard, weight just doesnt want to come off. So any support & tips arewelcomed:-)
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 just restarted again today... Looking to lose 30 lbs..ladies please add me :D I need all the support I can get...I need to get off this rollercoaster!
  • sleepigrl
    sleepigrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm 49 and keeping on after a small loss over the past year. Need to lose about 70 more (give or take some). My actual goal is to make Overweight (and not Obese) by my 50th birthday in September. Feel free to add me!
  • LenaO
    LenaO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am turning 47 in April and need to lose about 35 lbs. Just started on MFP a week ago. Have been working out for a couple of weeks and have joined a ballet class. Trying my best to keep the calories down, finding it difficult while also making meals for my family.
  • KayMart42
    KayMart42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 42 (that seems to be a popular age in this thread!) and I'm trying to lose 18-20 lbs. I'm having a really hard time! Could use friends, and support, so please feel free to add me.