30 DS vs. P90X

Options
Ok so I've done 4 weeks of both program and needless to say I'm a little disapointed with the P90x.

30 DS- I started this back in April and went throgh May to complete my 30 Days. I stuck to the program and ate right (even with a few slip ups) I managed to lose 2+ inches off my waist, tummy and thights. I also lost the majority of my weight which was between 15-20 lbs (cant remember exact calculations)

I wanted to switch things up seeing as the 30 DS was very effective and try something new. I heard GREAT things about the P90X so I decided to give it a try.

P90X- I began this sometime in May and finished up week 4 yesterday. I again stuck with the program (with a few slip ups) and followed the diet plan accordingly (subbing diff. things like chicken for fish). I've lost only 4 lbs on this program and didn't see much of a change in inches.

Was I doing something wrong on one program and something right on another? Could I have built more muscle on the P90X and that explains my not so big loss?

Any advice or insite would be great. Just trying to figure out what i'm doing right/wrong????

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I've heard often that women don't see results with P90X until the last 30 days or even longer. Stick with it, and stick with the nutrition guides.
  • armywife121110
    Options
    THANKS! looks like i'll keep it up then, I was going to go back to the 30 DS!
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    P90X results are designed to PEAK during the last 5 weeks. Keep going! I did 30DS before P90X too and P90X got me MUCH better results. Here's a note about it on my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=177311935645694

Good luck and keep pushing play!

Elaine