Anyone need to lose 50 pounds?

Options
Hello all,

I am starting today and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and needs to lose 50lb.

It would be good to help each other along the way with tips etc...

Thanks!

Kirsty

Replies

• Toffeegirl23
    Toffeegirl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have lost 36lbs so far but have about 70 more to lose! In it for the long haul!
    I have been a member of MFP since September!
    Look forward to motivating each other!
    Paula
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    35 down 59.6 to go. You can do it!
    Rob
  • RichardAllen02
    RichardAllen02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 76 pounds to go and it's only day 3 for me
  • rannsteph
    rannsteph Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me, I started yesterday and need to lose 90 lbs. HELP!!!
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I recently wandered back to MFP. Losing 50 pounds would be a good start but feels like the impossible dream. Best not add me.
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Same boat. I'm determined to row this boat to wonderland and then to bathing suit vile after. It takes me forever to lose and only a day to put on a months worth of weight loss. I get the struggles and totally understand the frustration. Feel free to add me
  • GeexJai14
    GeexJai14 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I have 60 to lose lost 24 so far! I find the more motivation the better! & trust me I struggle massively but everyday is a learning lesson about fitness for me we can do this!
  • GAUCHITA1
    GAUCHITA1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i am on day 3! and yes 50 lbs would be soooooooooo awesome..u can add me if u want...I am on day 3 and have lost 3lbs...exercising and watching what I eat! no tgonna lie..the weekend will be hard..i will go to gym...but will be sooo tempted to have that glass of wine..or 2 or 3...good luck everyone...one day at a time,...one lb at a time
  • kmarkham89
    kmarkham89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll add you all. If I haven't done so already please add me. One day down. I've been good so far! Have you all tried to diet before and in the past?

I've dieted so many times and lost up to 2 stone but then I lose motivation!
  • kmarkham89
    kmarkham89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot to say I broke my ankle 2 weeks ago and can't do any exercise for a further month! I must eat good otherwise the weight will pile on!
  • GAUCHITA1
    GAUCHITA1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have tried before..tried weight watchers..was working...but I think its the combo of exercising and eating right that is 100% for sure to see results...I have to admit that the exercise part hasn't always been consistent for me..that is why this time I am making it a PRIORITY..we just have to stay on track...and try our hardest..some days will be hard...but we have to focus on the good days...and remember how food it feels...especially when u see the numbers going down..
  • yamaha2183
    yamaha2183 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me up lost 10lbs out of 50 so 40 to go
  • goofyrick24
    goofyrick24 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 myself and just starting to exercise... please friend me so I'm not alone either!!
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Me that's my first goal
  • SaraLikesSunsets
    SaraLikesSunsets Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 70 pounds.
  • hectorh82
    hectorh82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 60 more so we are almost in the same boat..
  • clang74
    clang74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Down 30 since Thanksgiving, and learned a few tricks. Feel free to add me. I need to continue transforming myself to do my 5K in May, and long-term goal of a biathlon/triathlon...SOOOO far from those, though.
  • srtd35
    srtd35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 50. Started 17 days ago and so far I have lost 9lbs.
  • Feenin2bfitt
    Feenin2bfitt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So far I lost 14lbs... My goal is to lose 60-65lbs more..
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've sent you an add! I have lost 30lbs so far on here but many to go!