Any Football (soccer) fans about?!

Options
Pottsey_x
Pottsey_x Posts: 84 Member
Be interested to see what teams appear most popular!!

Replies

• StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Love the game! Mostly an international fan but my son loves Everton, so I guess that is one I know the best. Prefer Bundesliga ... when Bayern becomes more human again.
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    StrongLife wrote: »
    Love the game! Mostly an international fan but my son loves Everton, so I guess that is one I know the best. Prefer Bundesliga ... when Bayern becomes more human again.

There not doing bad at all at the minute Everton! I love the premier league I spent the whole of Valentine's watching super Sunday!
  • StrongLife
    Options
    My kind of gal! My son prefers Everton not always tieing their matches. Running joke with us now. He bought Morales jersey with his own money. I never see him play that much.
  • OldManOne
    OldManOne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Cone on Harry (If that's your real name) Call it Soccer - there's only 1 Football!!!!!
  • StrongLife
    Options
    I should say "drawing" not "tieing". @OldManOne - Yes the NFL rocks and rolls.
  • safeelone
    safeelone Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Being an Arsenal fan has been torture for the last 12ish years
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    OldManOne wrote: »
    Cone on Harry (If that's your real name) Call it Soccer - there's only 1 Football!!!!!

My names Kate! The user name is a long story!! I'm English so it's football over here! X
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    safeelone wrote: »
    Being an Arsenal fan has been torture for the last 12ish years

You've got one up on me then after last Sunday then! I'm a Leicester girl so foxes all the way! Through the good times and the bad, I can't complain at the minute though!!
  • Raw_Forever
    Raw_Forever Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Chelsea fan here! Come on You Blues!
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Blyth Spartans, if you've heard of us, I'm impressed. Level seven of the English football system. You might remember us from BBC 2 beating Hartlepool United last season and sort of almost beating Birmingham City.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    Man City fan right through the bad old days!

Makes me chuckle how some of our US cousins get all uppity about use of the term 'football' considering they hardly ever kick it!!! :wink:
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    jchubeta wrote: »
    Chelsea fan here! Come on You Blues!

Only play well when it suits them! :p I think they let the fans down until Jose was sacked!
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »
    Man City fan right through the bad old days!

Makes me chuckle how some of our US cousins get all uppity about use of the term 'football' considering they hardly ever kick it!!! :wink:

I must admit I'm a Leicester fan but I'd rather man city win it than any other team! Hahah
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    Blyth Spartans, if you've heard of us, I'm impressed. Level seven of the English football system. You might remember us from BBC 2 beating Hartlepool United last season and sort of almost beating Birmingham City.

Never heard!! Are they Welsh?
  • PsLukeM
    PsLukeM Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Man United here; I am an international member here in Australia. I really hope Leicester City win it this year! It'd be good for a team to win it without having billions injected into their club :)
  • sladey_182
    sladey_182 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Spurs Fan right here.....
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »

Never heard!! Are they Welsh?

Hahahahahahaha.

No, we're closer to Scotland, but English. Your star man, Vardy played against us for Halifax in 2011. Scored obviously.
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    PsLukeM wrote: »
    Man United here; I am an international member here in Australia.

Typical! :wink:

• PsLukeM
    PsLukeM Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    babason2 wrote: »
    Man United here; I am an international member here in Australia.

Typical! :wink:

Lol I'm not a cliche fan; most of those left when Fergie did.
  • Pottsey_x
    Options
    Man United here; I am an international member here in Australia. I really hope Leicester City win it this year! It'd be good for a team to win it without having billions injected into their club :)

I agree obviously